Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*Post Your Ugly Mug Time*

avalondon3

Guest gabo
uh, not really lol (and she would kill me if she knew i posted this...)

this is jenny (on the right)

meandjenny3fr.png

oh yea there she is... you both look great.

attachment.php?attachmentid=42029&d=1136577832

This one was like shooting clay pidgeons with a chain gun.

The Queen Nefertiti meets gay Samurai topknot that you've twisted your dandruff flaked mane into only accentuates your bulging five-head which looks like something similar to a autistic klingon. Your face is VERY disproportioned. If I gave a retarded ADD stricken 4th grader 4 lines of coke, he could assemble a more balanced face on a Mr. Potato head doll, then what God has blessed you with. Your googley coin slot eyes are spread way too far apart and while looking at the picture, your left eyeball started to gyrate up and down like Mrs. Chokesondick from South Park. Skin tone is very uneven. Did some gay Japaneese kabuki theater reject do your makeup?

Come to L.A and I'll reccomend a good stylist and have a ex gf who works in a tanning salon...the first 10 visits are on Lamas. After some serious work, you have the potential to be a 6 from the waist up since I havent seen what you got down there.

Lorenzo's Hot or Not Scale:

|0--1--2--3--4--xdevine--5--6--7--8--9--10|

here's me in Ibiza with a friend of mine whom I met there...

(I'm on the right)

......ahahahahahahaha..... a couple of 109 lbs fairies...... word of advice, unless you are a fulltime knob gobbler....never be caught infront of a camera with your hand around some dudes waist.....a stranger no less..... :laugh:

oh wait.. i forgot i saw you that night.! :idea:

well that was my 3rd stop of the night. lol and come to think of it.. idk how i did either... it was a sauna in there. i left Avalon around 10 and ended up drinking beers on my front steps til around 2 in the afternoon. hahah

Hahah, we all kept missing each other.

Danielle went that way....

Sue went that way....

How we finally managed to actually be standing in the same place at once amazes me! I am still shocked you are such good friends w/ Michelle and Melissa, I really had no idea... I spent so much time w/ Melissa for Jenn's bachelorette party in the Spring, besides the fact that her roommate works at my company.... What a small freaking world. :)

Prpl.... I absolutely love that pic in your wedding dress!!!! :aright:

......ahahahahahahaha..... a couple of 109 lbs fairies...... word of advice, unless you are a fulltime knob gobbler....never be caught infront of a camera with your hand around some dudes waist.....a stranger no less..... :laugh:

...post a pic so we can see what a "real" man looks like...lmao...$5 says you wont....pussy...