Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*Post Your Ugly Mug Time*

avalondon3

Nice guns dude, but one question- why did you use the Tagalog translation for "flip-flop" as your screen name? Hindi ko alaam?? :rofl:

Represent, brother!!!

eh kaseh, na kakatawa lol, dateh nga you pangallan ko sana was pandesal

cuz its funny and it was suppose to be pandesal

1mike.jpg

I can see how someone as yourself would be inclined on spending numerous hours in the gym to try and take away as much attention from that Aztec Tribal war mask you call a face. Your eyebrows are boarderline Boy George, and all that Lemon Tree haircut does for you is accentuate that gargantuan pineapple of a head. Try using some vaseline or carmex for those cock chapped lips of yours...looks like you just tounged down Bea Arthur at the Cabanna Lounge & Grill. Also try not to breathe out when posing in a picture because your already warthog sized nose becomes so bulbous it screams "look at me!". Last but not least , when posing for a picture try to wear something other than a cheap J Crew cut off and whatever you do, dont stand behind great grandma's hand made taiwaneese curtains.

Lorenzo's Hot or Not Scale

|--1--2-You-3--4--5--6--7--8--9--10|

1mike.jpg

I can see how someone as yourself would be inclined on spending numerous hours in the gym to try and take away as much attention from that Aztec Tribal war mask you call a face. Your eyebrows are boarderline Boy George, and all that Lemon Tree haircut does for you is accentuate that gargantuan pineapple of a head. Try using some vaseline or carmex for those cock chapped lips of yours...looks like you just tounged down Bea Arthur at the Cabanna Lounge & Grill. Also try not to breathe out when posing in a picture because your already warthog sized nose becomes so bulbous it screams "look at me!". Last but not least , when posing for a picture try to wear something other than a cheap J Crew cut off and whatever you do, dont stand behind great grandma's hand made taiwaneese curtains.

Lorenzo's Hot or Not Scale

|--1--2-You-3--4--5--6--7--8--9--10|

halarious

• 4 weeks later...
Guest gabo
wtf??? this is mod behavior????

it's totally mod behavior... this is the sex board and I wanna cum on her face. I see nothing wrong with it.