Clubplanet Nightlife Community

fav 90-00's video games?

tribal

Originally posted by trancerxn112

Contra (up up down down left right left right b a b a select start),

That shit came out in the late 80's...How about Maniac Mansion. Teenage Murtant Turtles Part 2!! Street Fighter 2. Streets Of Rage(that game had a hot dance soundtrack). ..

Duck Hunt

Paper Boy

Slaughterhouse

Double Dragon!!

Now heres a class, anyone ever know what the Power Pad was for nintendo. yah that pad where you stepped really fast on it for track and field game. and you raced the cheetah on the last stage. That is classic:laugh:

Originally posted by smokesum

Super Metroid best game ever!

totally.

wonder if we'll ever see a 3d/sidescroller hybrid of it on the ps2.

like, still running jumping rolling bumping all that good stuff but with 3d objects and realms. (but never giving up on the 'platform' game concept.)

there i've said it out loud (actually typed it) so it will probably become reality (i have this theory that once an idea is released it gains entropy until it actually becomes real...)

Originally posted by thehacker

totally.

wonder if we'll ever see a 3d/sidescroller hybrid of it on the ps2.

like, still running jumping rolling bumping all that good stuff but with 3d objects and realms. (but never giving up on the 'platform' game concept.)

there i've said it out loud (actually typed it) so it will probably become reality (i have this theory that once an idea is released it gains entropy until it actually becomes real...)

Super Metroid is a Nintendo exclusive title and will only appear on Nintendo systems. Metroid Prime is coming out in the end of this year on GamCube. It is a first person shooter/3d side scroller hybrid. I am so eagerly waiting for it. Also, Metroid 4 will be released on GameBoy Advance later this year. It will play like Super Metroid. I dont know which one I am anticipating more.

i remember playin the smurfs on caleco...one of my favs...ms.packman was another good one. toe jam & earl would piss me off so much!! i still cant beat that dumbass game! i had all the gurly games like aladin, sonic, 7-up spot...

does anybody have the xbox? i need help! we put this code in for gotham racing to open up all the boards and all the cars but it took away everything and we have to start over...anybody know the real code?? and for munchies oddworld. im stuck. i cant throw the dumb alien things whatever they are! if anybody knows anythign let me know!! thanks!! :tongue:

Guest danni133
Originally posted by djjonstephen

Tony Hawk....all three rock

Final Fantasy 1&2

Madden games

All Star Baseball 2000

Warcraft

Contra

Mortal Combat

Zelda

FIFA 98

Awwwwwwwww yeah Tony Hawk!

:laugh:

~Danielle

u guys r nuts...what about games for the PC?? them 20mb joints?? KINGS QUEST WAS THE SHEEEEEZIE..Police Quest..Leisure Suit Larry...Space Quest..bUT IF ur talkin game consoles..man..Evander Holyfield BOxing was the bomb on Sega... Lakers vs Celtics..wit that corny trick where u could jus straight jack the ball at inbound..the score would b like 100-23....I remember rocking Sonic the Hedgehog for hours and shutting it off and just being so nauseated....that Michael Jackson game was ill...especially when the star hit u..so many good games..so much youth wasted on crap..DAMN I WISH I WAS A KID AGAIN!