Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Leave Me Alone Bitch!!!

DJGaryMatthews

ok, some of u guys know how i spin at a strip club. well, there's this new girl, been there a few weeks. and she wont leave me the fuck alone!!! she obviously wants me or some shit. she spends her whole nite with me in the dj booth when she's not up on stage. she's always got her hands around me, or she's grabbin my ass. last nite she reached for my cock..i blocked her dirty little hand. she put her # in my phone..didnt even ask me if i wanted her # or anything..she just took my phone, said she was playing a game on it, then hands it back to me and shows me she saved her #. like ima call u bitch! she told me, that's right told me im taking her out for her bday, which was yesterday. she went around to everyone in the club and said i was taking her out for her bday. i just looked at them, like, wtf is she talkin bout? i aint goin no where with this bitch. i dont even like seein her at work.

this girl could be attractive. she's not all that, but i guess she could be cute, maybe with clothes on. something about strippers just turns me off. im sick and tired of seein them naked. and this is not one of the classiest strip joints in jersey. some of these girls are just plain nasty. and she's got the most annoying personality in the world.

k, guess im done venting. hehe

Guest bellaragazza
Originally posted by siceone

let her suck your dick cum in her eye and smack your softening cock across her face

then she will get the point

slick sig dude.