Clubplanet Nightlife Community

2/22 Weekend Plans

magilicuti

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Going to see Danny Howells tonight at Avalon (Boston), then hitting up some bars for the gf's birthday on Saturday. Should be a fun weekend, Howells is the man!

Howells at Axis and JP in Avalon tonight?! have fun with the lines on landsdowne tonight ;):blank:

and hey tell Jackie i said Happy Bday! :D

Originally posted by nycchic24

Howells at Axis and JP in Avalon tonight?! have fun with the lines on landsdowne tonight ;):blank:

and hey tell Jackie i said Happy Bday! :D

Lines?!?! You must be talking to a rookie :tongue: No lines for me, we always get to Howells nice and early because he starts spinning @ 10. Not to mention Axis is great, I've never waited longer than 5 minutes there!

It is going to be really interesting seeing the size of JP's crowd vs. the size of Danny's. Most people are sheep and know nothing about music which means they go to Avalon regardless of whose playing there, but JP ALWAYS drags in a huge crowd. The vibe at Axis for Danny's shows is always incredible... something you really have to experience to believe! So it'll be cool to see what both clubs are like (not that I'll leave Axis at any point in the night though!)

Man I can't wait for tonight... what time is it now!?!:confused:

Oh, and I'll tell Jackie you wished her well on her b-day! I'll be playing the babysitter role on Saturday for sure! :)