Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So who's staying home tonite =(

romy20

Originally posted by romy20

Besides me:mad: :( :( :mad:

:blown:

me!!!!!!!!!!!

I just came down with what I suspect to be the flu:

101 fever, headache, dizzy, drowsy, about to faint and can't move, whole body hurts...

was gonna go to SHELTER tonight w/ my boyfriend. But now I'm stuck. Good thing he's sweet and went to get me chicken soup :)

Originally posted by az-tec

IM staying in tonite too..first time this has happened in a looooooong time...

IM exhausted, I need to save $$, and i got some horrible news today about a friends passing, last thing i want to do right now is go out.....

:( Im sorry to hear about your friend

I'm WORKING tonight!!!! :unhappy: I work night shift and sometimes I have to do weekends, which SUCKS!!!! But I have tomorrow night off so I will make up for it big time... :drunk:

p.s. mist you are right theraflu works absolute WONDERS... if you can get through the fucking deeeeeeeeeesgusting taste of it... :yuck:

Originally posted by StArBrYte

I'm WORKING tonight!!!! :unhappy: I work night shift and sometimes I have to do weekends, which SUCKS!!!! But I have tomorrow night off so I will make up for it big time... :drunk:

p.s. mist you are right theraflu works absolute WONDERS... if you can get through the fucking deeeeeeeeeesgusting taste of it... :yuck:

Yes it does work wonders... But excuse the discustingness.. But that is like drinking vomate from a cup... But it does make you feel 10times better come the morning...

Gaggggggg !!!

I have this annoying cough and runny nose...