Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
magilicuti

Do you feel important?

Umm...depends where I am...like for instance, when I take all my students to dance competions so they can compete, i feel important becuz i know they need me there for support and any help that they need before they go on stage...but thats about it:(

Originally posted by o-jay®

I'm a tiny speck on a giant blue marble spinning through space at tens of thousands of miles per sec. To answer your question, no. :(

yep exactly. I mean if I died tomorrow, who would care except a handful of people?

THe world still will go on without you.

ok i just felt totally insignificant

:(

Originally posted by romy20

yep exactly. I mean if I died tomorrow, who would care except a handful of people?

THe world still will go on without you.

ok i just felt totally insignificant

:(

But if you think about it relatively to our existence here on earth, we ALL are pretty Damn important. The human brain works in incredible ways, and the way we can find solutions to problems, build and preserve our world, and do active things like dance, sing and feel place us in a class all our own.

We as humans can do amazing things, and instead of placing ourselves on a universal level, let's start with planet earth.

Just a thought :tongue:

Originally posted by gmccookny

But if you think about it relatively to our existence here on earth, we ALL are pretty Damn important. The human brain works in incredible ways, and the way we can find solutions to problems, build and preserve our world, and do active things like dance, sing and feel place us in a class all our own.

We as humans can do amazing things, and instead of placing ourselves on a universal level, let's start with planet earth.

Just a thought :tongue:

true:)

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

whi is everYone So DepRessEd...I feeL depressed Just ReadinG these Posts:(

well cause right now for some reason my life sucks no matter which way you look at it.

:blown: :blown: :blown:

I really feel that you don't know how important something is until it goes away for good.

Looking at yourself, you probably feel like anybody else. You have skin, blood, good looks or bad, whatever it is, you might feel ordinary.

But what you don't see are the things that matter... those particular traits of yourself that your friends and family love, and would be heartbroken if you were out of their lives.

Just think about how fragile life can be, and be thankful that we're alive :)