Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WHO's DRUNK ASS WAS ON STAGE LAST NIGHT ON ROXYS???

Originally posted by linabina

not to be annoying...... but it urks me when people refer to ROXY as plural... why cant u just call it roxy? not "roxys" :mad:

:tongue:

i guess people say roxy's not roxys like when you go to a friends house and be like yo kid meet me at joe's house....i hate saying i went to roxy, i think that sounds incomplete so i say i went to roxy's last night...

Originally posted by xxdonxlavitoxx

i guess people say roxy's not roxy like when you go to a friends house and be like yo kid meet me at joe's house....i hate saying i went to roxy, i think that sounds incomplete so i say i went to roxy's last night...

Personification.

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

lol Lynn we know who was waaaaaaaaaaaay 2 drunk on stage last night

:laugh: :laugh:

yes yes yes :laugh:

ME!!!!!!!!!!!! I WAS THE 6' 4" DRUNKEN IRISHMAN WHO FELL BETWEEN THE GAP OF THE SPEAKERS AND WAS INTENSELY DRUNK WHEN I FINALLY MANAGED TO GET OUT OF THE BOTTOMLESS PIT I FELL IN AND DANCED MY ASS OFF.

Originally posted by xxdonxlavitoxx

i guess people say roxy's not roxys like when you go to a friends house and be like yo kid meet me at joe's house....i hate saying i went to roxy, i think that sounds incomplete so i say i went to roxy's last night...

Yo, I went to Exit's tonight fuckin terrible didnt get in. I wanted to go to Vinyl's but had no money, and also Sound Factory's.

:blown:

I pointed this pluralisms out last week when some1 posted it as Roxy's.

Originally posted by roninmess

Yo, I went to Exit's tonight fuckin terrible didnt get in. I wanted to go to Vinyl's but had no money, and also Sound Factory's.

:blown:

I pointed this pluralisms out last week when some1 posted it as Roxy's.

:laugh2:........... it seriously is so annoying..

Originally posted by linabina

not to be annoying...... but it urks me when people refer to ROXY as plural... why cant u just call it roxy? not "roxys" :mad:

:tongue:

~~~my friend does that all the freaking time i hate that!!! and as roniNmess pointed out.......do u ever say "I WENT TO EXIT'S LAST NITE! or I WENT TO SOUND FACTORY'S LAST NITE!" im sure u dont and its the same concept with roxy!!!:mad: :mad: :mad:

or when they say... The Exit or The Roxy or THE SOUND FACTORY!!! Holy fucking shit people Exit, Roxy, Sound Factory or The Factory... thats it... also when people anunciate (sp?) the wrong word... like the sound FACTORY... the emphasis goes on the SOUND factory not the other way around... im done ::throws pen in the air::