Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The OFFICIAL who wants to pound GIRLY thread

quoth

Originally posted by highmay

k youre fuckin hallucinating...

she's © HIGHMAY until i say so...got it pal?

Listen up, u charleton Heston wanna-be with all yer fuckin gun sigs, why don't u wake up and fuckin get a clue cause she is MINE!!! and while yer at it...yer doing a shitty job running the N.R.A.

Originally posted by quoth

Listen up, u charleton Heston wanna-be with all yer fuckin gun sigs, why don't u wake up and fuckin get a clue cause she is MINE!!! and while yer at it...yer doing a shitty job running the N.R.A.

Charlton Heston-wannabe?? What are you fucking stupid??

Bitch, I AM CHARLTON HESTON! Don't you understand the power I have with a club of 2 million sister fucking, bucktoothed, moonshine making rednecks with their dick stuck in their horse? You obviously don't, so if I were you I'd run to fucking Canada, because WE REDNECKS ARE EVERYWHERE, AND COMING AFTER YOU, PUSSY!

newspic.jpg

CAN YOU DIG IT?!

Charlton Heston-wannabe?? What are you fucking stupid??

Bitch, I AM CHARLTON HESTON! Don't you understand the power I have with a club of 2 million sister fucking, bucktoothed, moonshine making rednecks with their dick stuck in their horse? You obviously don't, so if I were you I'd run to fucking Canada, because WE REDNECKS ARE EVERYWHERE, AND COMING AFTER YOU, PUSSY!

newspic.jpg

CAN YOU DIG IT?!

And he can part the red sea. :eek:

CH-Moses-Autographed.jpg

Originally posted by smokesum

its people like Highmay & Quoth that make this board so fun :laugh:

and its guys like smokesum that make me wanna jack off all over my keyboard to robotic sex.

Dude, why is yer sig having sex when they should be making cars not love???

exactly...

quoth, boy, you fucked with the WRONG MUTHAFUCKA!

Listen u punk,pussy, bitchass tool. You been watchin that Tomb Raider shit wayyyyyy too much to be coming on here with yer Desert Eagle sig. Now just go back to that fuckin fallout shelter u came from and stop acting like a vietnam vet with flashbacks like RUMSFIELD from "THE BURBS".

Listen u punk,pussy, bitchass tool. You been watchin that Tomb Raider shit wayyyyyy too much to be coming on here with yer Desert Eagle sig. Now just go back to that fuckin fallout shelter u came from and stop acting like a vietnam vet with flashbacks like RUMSFIELD from "THE BURBS".

Listen Jagoff, you're letting my success get to yo' head! And if you REALLY wanna know where I get my inspiration, it's called SNATCH. Rent it and evolve from useless video games you play...or should I say the you "manipulate your genitals" with, because "that Lara Croft is fucking hot!" Right Quoth? Fucking Nerd.

At least my sig makes sense, other than that satan worshiping shit that makes me wanna call up a reverend, get some popcorn, and watch your head spin around like Linda Blair and that REALLY fucked up hangover she had.

Listen Jagoff, you're letting my success get to yo' head! And if you REALLY wanna know where I get my inspiration, it's called SNATCH. Rent it and evolve from useless video games you play...or should I say the you "manipulate your genitals" with, because "that Lara Croft is fucking hot!" Right Quoth? Fucking Nerd.

At least my sig makes sense, other than that satan worshiping shit that makes me wanna call up a reverend, get some popcorn, and watch your head spin around like Linda Blair and that REALLY fucked up hangover she had.

i don't play videogames unless they the ones that have interactive sex scenes with your mom.

Furthermore, there is nothing wrong with my sig and satan worshipping. Aphex is my god and is more powerful than yer little .50 caliber Desert Eagel cap gun that you got from Quick Chek for $1.99 . Maybe that $1.99 u spent on that cap gun woulda been better off buying yerself a brain....or maybe perhaps, "some brain" from some $1.99 hooker that u meet nightly off the streets while being our vigilante hero.

Btw..do you wear a cape? :idea:

i don't play videogames unless they the ones that have interactive sex scenes with your mom.

Furthermore, there is nothing wrong with my sig and satan worshipping. Aphex is my god and is more powerful than yer little .50 caliber Desert Eagel cap gun that you got from Quick Chek for $1.99 . Maybe that $1.99 u spent on that cap gun woulda been better off buying yerself a brain....or maybe perhaps, "some brain" from some $1.99 hooker that u meet nightly off the streets while being our vigilante hero.

Btw..do you wear a cape? :idea:

Oh Quoth, Quoth, Quoth...you're Jersey unintelligence is wearing thin with my PURE HATRED for that fucking state. Guess it makes sense to worship a lesser being, since you Jersey wastes have an inferiority complex so big it makes NYC look like Filter 14.

Go shave and stop following the footsteps of YOUR MOM. That bitch cuts my legs up every time we're in missionary.

And it ain't my fault your gun says "REPLICA" on it.

Cuntcloth.

Oh Quoth, Quoth, Quoth...you're Jersey unintelligence is wearing thin with my PURE HATRED for that fucking state. Guess it makes sense to worship a lesser being, since you Jersey wastes have an inferiority complex so big it makes NYC look like Filter 14.

Go shave and stop following the footsteps of YOUR MOM. That bitch cuts my legs up every time we're in missionary.

And it ain't my fault your gun says "REPLICA" on it.

Cuntcloth.

For yer information, i was born and raised in Brooklyn.

needledick.