Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Looking for new recruits to join TOO MANY HOES INC.

quoth

Since their are simply TOO MANY HOES...i have taken steps to create my very own company in which i am proudly the CEO and my newly nominated Vice President of day-to-day operation is non-other than, Roninmess.

Furthermore, we are looking for recruits to aid us in our quest to rid the land of MAD HOES.

Kindly repsond with your qualifications in how you can help rid the land of MAD HOES.

Originally posted by roninmess

lina is muh Numba one hoe so back on up fooz. Shez all minez.

yo u best not be callin me a hoe son.... dis post beez about gettin ridda deez "mad hoez"..... shit u betta check yo self.... its aight dat i beez yo bitch.. but i aint no hoe... :tongue:

LOL omg that was retarted... and took way too much effort to write :laugh2:

Originally posted by quoth

Since their are simply TOO MANY HOES...i have taken steps to create my very own company in which i am proudly the CEO and my newly nominated Vice President of day-to-day operation is non-other than, Roninmess.

Furthermore, we are looking for recruits to aid us in our quest to rid the land of MAD HOES.

Kindly repsond with your qualifications in how you can help rid the land of MAD HOES.

. . . As the Chief Financial Officer of the Graviton Securities Corporation I would like to lend my companies ridiculus liquid base to your quest for the destruction of Mad Hoes . . .

. . I feel that through a complicated debt covering scheme invovling various shell entities and international drug dealers we can sink capital into false pension funds and corner the market on K so as to hasten the demise of the archetype Mad Ho : The Cracktory Chickenhead . . .

. . . Call my office and my secretary will set up lunch at Nobu so that we may discuss plans in greater detail . . .

Originally posted by highmay

i really dont think you amateurs understand the power our organization yeilds...

but dont worry, you will soon.

. . . sorry son . . . I didn't get the title of "World's greatest financier" for nothing . . . You too will understand the might that my buying power allows me to wield . . .

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

Gold plated trailer hitch :laugh: that's hot

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

omg, fuckin, me and kevineci or whatever his name is were having a discussion bout white trash and the towns in jersey we live in. So im like, u live down the shore your white trash. And he is like im white trash, look at the town u live in. So i said, oh yea you definitely got me there. i got this big trailer with gold trim and gold plated trailer hitch.

ah, we were drunk and it sounded funnier when we were drunk LOL.