Clubplanet Nightlife Community

lol, i'm such an asshole:

joeg

lol, so my phone rings... its the telemarketer for the fraturnal order of police against drunk driving...

He starts babbling like hes rolling, and I interupt, like the asshole I am with "yeah... this is the 2nd phoneline of the house... thanks.."

so he replies with "thats no problem" and continues to babble like an etard...

So I stop him again with "yeah, Like I said this is the 2nd phone line, so you'll just call the first one, and we'll deal with it on there..."

he again replies with "thats not problem" to which I reply... "no, that IS a problem" he says "I don't understand"

So I say, in a not so pleasant tone of voice "Ok, theres TWO phone lines in this house... this one, is mine... I'm 18, I'm not allowed to drink, so we're all good on the drinking and driving aspect of things... so you can just call the primary line of the house, as you get to it on the list, and work this out with my parents... because, As I said... I'm 18, and I don't have any money... Thanks" -- CLICK.

I just either hang up or tell them to fuck off...I hate telemarketers, they fucking call way early in the morning and that results in me getting up and ripping the cord from the wall...there should be some law banning them from doing this shit.

Originally posted by mugwump

I would have just told them to

excuse me for a second while I run and grab

another beer.

(hic~)

:laugh:

"Hang on, I can't hear you, my cell phone is breaking up as I drive... and I have 1 hand on the phone, and 1 on the beer...."

Originally posted by joeg

wow, you know how much money that would cost ppl in cell minutes? I'd be soooo pissed if that ever happened.

this guy at the doctors office had actually had that happen to him...not a pretty sight to see a sick man blow his fuse :mad::blown::eek:

Originally posted by breaksny

Joey, how exactly does that make U an asshole? LOL

well, I mean, the guy is just trying to do his job... as obnoxious a job as it is... I just thought I was pretty rude... although not unwarranted.

Originally posted by joeg

well, I mean, the guy is just trying to do his job... as obnoxious a job as it is... I just thought I was pretty rude... although not unwarranted.

no, not really rude, just honest, but you had a little fun fu*king around with the guy......no problem.

rofl, they called back (different guy)...

"blah blah blah, we start our donations at the $35 level, how much can I put you down for" .... "hello??" ... "hello? hello??" --click...

not in the mood.