Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DAMN there's a lot of NEWBIES bouncing around. Introduce yourselves HERE!!!

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whuttsup Menace

Im not new to the board...so I know the shinanagins that go down here :) I posted under a different name when i first started, but up until about a month ago I was under deep lurk for the past year. (yes thats awhile)

I finally got the urge to start posting again and created a new name. Ive only been to one meetup only because i tagged along with another CP'er and I dont quite remember who i met there. I do want to go again so i can match names with faces.

origin: Staten Island + Brooklyn = Stooklyn

musical tastes: fondness for all the genres of house, breakbeat and drum&base, downtempo, techno, alt rock, punk, jazz, and I still keep my inner gangsta on with rap. no country on my playlist .....oh and I hate the radio

stomping grounds: Roxy only cause its free :D, I just fell in love with Vinyl, I really dont like to stay in one place, so Im always trying something new.

laundry detergent preference: wash, shake it out, air dry. maybe the dryer for 15 min....but no overkill

Originally posted by neolite

Whats up everyone ...

my Name's Andrew, im 21 from jersey ... hudson county ...

school at Monmouth University ...

Music tastes pro house, trance, house, anything that sounds good ...

hang out at vinyl, limelight "when they seem to be open", and alot of lounges ...

OK thats enough about me

....Hey neo where in Hudson County are you from???? I'm from Secaucus & I also happen to go to Monmouth

njangel what's up? YO Im from ridgefield, practically neighbors. Listen I know a few people from secaucus, did u go to h.s. there?

Do Frankie, Ray, and Antonio ring a bell. They all go to Monctlair w/ me and Ray and Frankie work w/ me. They are the same age as u I think. If u really are from the area write back.

Originally posted by pk1

njangel what's up? YO Im from ridgefield, practically neighbors. Listen I know a few people from secaucus, did u go to h.s. there?

Do Frankie, Ray, and Antonio ring a bell. They all go to Monctlair w/ me and Ray and Frankie work w/ me. They are the same age as u I think. If u really are from the area write back.

.........check your pm's

Originally posted by neolite

Whats up everyone ...

my Name's Andrew, im 21 from jersey ... hudson county ...

school at Monmouth University ...

Music tastes pro house, trance, house, anything that sounds good ...

hang out at vinyl, limelight "when they seem to be open", and alot of lounges ...

OK thats enough about me

--Andrew:D

and you're a slut

Guess i didnt do this officially, so here goes...

name's Lou/24/New Brunswick, NJ (though i practicaly live in Hoboken)

Drum and Bass DJ :D

Current DJ Spot - Direct Drive @ BaktunDirect Drive

I have opened up for/Dj-ed With:

Seen

Reid Speed

Datcyde

Wally (a.k.a. Pish Posh)

Blame (720 Degrees, UK)

I've met a few of you in person actually.... I just keep forgetting which real names match up with the msgboard names hehe...

SHAMELESS PLUG

If there is Anyone out there by the way that ISNT going to cox/hawtin @ the seaport - im spinning at Baktun this Saturday, 10pm....

Lou

whats going down...

I am from staten island. Been livin in ghetto philly for the past two years. The scene is weak down here but it' s low key. That's what I like about philly. I got to see some of my favorite dj's in smaller venues.

I haven't party at home in awhile due to drama with my boys, lost touch with them. Plus, "comin down" on the dirty jerzey turnpike with the sun beaming at my eyes, after a 10 hour session of dancing, just can't hang like I used to...

I dig vocals under any genre progressive, deep, disco, funky house, breaks....oh classic house

I goin to see carl cox tomorrow can;t wait...

So to the regulars? what's the majority of ppl on ny board, ravers, clubbers , meatheads lata vic

Hey everyone, yah I guess Im a newb so might as well spill it out...

age- 19

origin- from LI, but going to New Paltz for ma education

music- anything that gives me those energy sensations throughout my body because it sounds so good.

stompin grounds- When I have money Im at SF. But usually hit up the rave scene with friends from school. Also wherever a good DJ comes around you will see me there.

detergent- whatevers cheap, but right now I be using da All

People here know me as BustaKnut2001. I haven't made too many friends, but I'm here to provide you all with some useful information and get some myself.

I like house and drum and bass. Depends on my mood, but I like the diversity.

I work in advertising sales and let's say I'm in my late late twenties:)

The clubs I frequent are Vinyl and Luxx in Williamsburg. I also go to more obscure places.

I get the feeling I'm older than most on this board, but that's ok! It's the youth of today that provides me with much of my information. :hat:

Hey guys and gals! I'm Michelle, 20 and from Brooklyn but go to school in the city and now live on the upper west side. I like all kinds of music but love to dance to trance and house. My obsesseive club of the moment is Vinyl right now and I do my laundry weekly (it costs me $1.25 here in school!!) using Tide and those soft Downy sheet things. My other latest obsessions are message boards (like this one, haha!) and BOBSLEDDING. :hat:

Hello All....

name's: Triumph aka Scott, 23

I'm a Graphic Designer in Manhattan ...been a member since '99..but never really posted much up until recently...but I love the message boards/website...always come here first to find out what is going on in the city that never sleeps...love reading all your guys and girl's posts! Us NYC clubbers are such a family...well somewhat give or take! right? The scene is so great and clubplanet.com rocks! You guys have really done an unbelievable job with the website and with connecting clubbers worldwide!

Love that so many of us still go out for the music! and actually have a clue as to what we are talking about when it comes to music and dj's and tracks etc.

Used to be a TWILOhead until Adolf Guliani came along...was there all the time for S&D and PVD, and of course Miss Thang herself...God I miss TWILO! and Limelight all the time too, until it closed...Can catch me now trancing up a storm @ Centro, Exit/Earth (whichever), and on a few occasions Factory too!

Rock on CP! See you under the disco ball!

Originally posted by dub16

Hey guys and gals! I'm Michelle, 20 and from Brooklyn but go to school in the city and now live on the upper west side. I like all kinds of music but love to dance to trance and house. My obsesseive club of the moment is Vinyl right now and I do my laundry weekly (it costs me $1.25 here in school!!) using Tide and those soft Downy sheet things. My other latest obsessions are message boards (like this one, haha!) and BOBSLEDDING. :hat:

what school?

I`m still kind of NEw

My first name is justin, my last is keough everyone calls me keough

i`m a pothead

i live In orange county, kind of by rockland, close to marlboro

i`m 17

i`ve been going to clubs almost 2 years, i used to be an exit dweller, but i`ve been just going to different clubs over the past few months switchin them up

my favorite type of music switches like weekly, whatevers new and i like, i`ll just download that type of music for awhile, then listen to old beats

i have 2 ferrets, Maryjane and Rocky, and they`ve posted a couple times, To a hermit crab once, well good day

:hat:

Originally posted by keough

I`m still kind of NEw

My first name is justin, my last is keough everyone calls me keough

i`m a pothead

i live In orange county, kind of by rockland, close to marlboro

i`m 17

i`ve been going to clubs almost 2 years, i used to be an exit dweller, but i`ve been just going to different clubs over the past few months switchin them up

my favorite type of music switches like weekly, whatevers new and i like, i`ll just download that type of music for awhile, then listen to old beats

i have 2 ferrets, Maryjane and Rocky, and they`ve posted a couple times, To a hermit crab once, well good day

:hat:

Isn't there a gay club up there somewhere? Maybe in Fishkill or further up? I can't recall the name...

Whatup...im new tooooooo..n e way..im 21..im from Queens..my name is Sergio....im always in europe but i try to get out as much as possible when im here..im an accounting/economics major..my fav dj's r prolly Tiesto..Dj Dan..Feelgood..and im kinda feelin Spacegirl (dont hate..chix who spin r the illest)`