Clubplanet Nightlife Community

sasha & digweed at exit?

realz

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

but its exit

:(

True...

Hopefully they will keep Saturdays (21 & over)

BUT!

This isn't even all confirmed yet. As far as Im concerned, S&Ds management team is still in close contact with World (thats who they first contacted)

BUT!

The last time I met David M. (owner of Exit) which was last Friday, he was bragging about how much he spent booking S&D...

For all you assholes sayin you won't go to Exit to hear Sasha and Digger, get off your fuckin high horse. Now we all know that Exit has a shitty crowd. But the place is like a palace. Anyway none of that matters. If Sasha and Digweed are gonna be there I'd put money on it that it will be as good as those wonderful nights at Twilo. I don't care what anyone says, i've been saying it since Twilo closed; if they play at Exit, the place will never be the same. I'm praying that they play there cuz after that its all over for the stupid little candy ravers at Exit.

Originally posted by mimosa37

I wish they would play at Roseland or Hammerstein. That would be dope!

Mimosa :D

true dat... i was at a hip hop party my crew was doing at hammerstein ... looking down at the crowd from the balcony and imagining that it was trance playing ... i was in awe... i was like... i gotta hear tiesto or s&d or acosta or someone here... or at cipriani's on 42nd again would be nice.. something upscale - i used to cater there and have grand delusions of throwing a massive party there(it could fit if i remember correctly upwards of 3500)... but yeah.. i f i HAD to choose bw exit and world... without a thought i would say exit.. exit is bad... but world is just plain worthless.... at least exit really is a club

hUMMM Reasons not to go:

1) Tickets will be 100 million bucks in advance and 200 million busk at the door.

2) There will try to fit 20,000 people there.

3) Half of the population will be under the age of 18.

4) about 1/4 of the people there would be there for the Music..the rest will just be there just to be there==== LACK OF VIBE.

Sorry S&D maybe sometime other time but not there!

Just bought a ticket to see them on March 29th at Avalon in Boston.

$35... not half bad. I'm gonna try and sell it if I can get comped...

Willing to do S&D anytime anywhere (they were AMAZING last time I saw them... a couple summers back at the old abandoned airport in Hong Kong),

~kitten >^.^<

Oh my God!!!!

Could it be true?!

I hate Exit but I will be there one if not both nights for this... I have still never missed a S&D show in NYC in 4 years so I'm not about to break my streak!

So is this absolutely, definitely confirmed, or not?

See all my fellow S&D fanatics next month...

xoxo

Alexandra