Clubplanet Nightlife Community

GSpot WAS A BAAAAAD BAAAAAD BOY!

so i go to this frat party at rutgers last nite. i always spin this house's parties, but last nite was more of a small get together, and i was just there to party, not spin. so me and my boy split a case of amstel, plus i was drinkin capt. and coke. looked lke it would be a fun nite. more fun than i ever imagined. all of a sudden the fuckin drugs came out. and they came out of everywhere. took a eurodollar and half a zorro. plus i was downin the beers. and i got FUUUUUUUUUCKED UP!! i swear, i rolled like it was the first time all over again. wut an amazing roll. i dont know why at all, cuz i never roll. thats why i stopped doin pills. but last nite was a fuckin blast. i ended up buyin another one, i think it was a white heart. party was pretty sick. we were all ravin down in the basement. then made my way upstairs and smoked like 2 bowls. i was fawkin retarded. i ended up gettin a ride to my boy's sister's house to sleep at like 6:30 from some random girl who was blazed.

and to top it all off, 2 girls actually got into a fight over me!!! haha, chickens. wut can i say, im a stud, lol :tongue:

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

attachment.php?s=&postid=622433

:laugh: :laugh: Im sorry i still can't get over this:laugh: :laugh:

wut??? is it too much? hey, im proud of the fact that i met johnny. that's like my idol right there ya know. and its not like im bragging, shit, half the people on this board met him too.

Originally posted by trancerxn112

Zorro are you gonna grace us with your presence tonight?

nah not 2nite. maybe in a few weeks or so ill come back out. im layin low. i need this break. but yo, u, jay, and allen should come down here again, say, when im not busy so i can see u mofos too. why do lynne and randall get the honor? fawkers. we'll set some shit up though. u guys should come down when im spinnin a party or somethin

Originally posted by xtcgspot

so i go to this frat party at rutgers last nite. i always spin this house's parties, but last nite was more of a small get together, and i was just there to party, not spin. so me and my boy split a case of amstel, plus i was drinkin capt. and coke. looked lke it would be a fun nite. more fun than i ever imagined. all of a sudden the fuckin drugs came out. and they came out of everywhere. took a eurodollar and half a zorro. plus i was downin the beers. and i got FUUUUUUUUUCKED UP!! i swear, i rolled like it was the first time all over again. wut an amazing roll. i dont know why at all, cuz i never roll. thats why i stopped doin pills. but last nite was a fuckin blast. i ended up buyin another one, i think it was a white heart. party was pretty sick. we were all ravin down in the basement. then made my way upstairs and smoked like 2 bowls. i was fawkin retarded. i ended up gettin a ride to my boy's sister's house to sleep at like 6:30 from some random girl who was blazed.

and to top it all off, 2 girls actually got into a fight over me!!! haha, chickens. wut can i say, im a stud, lol :tongue:

You still have a lot to learn my friend.....:shades2:

Originally posted by ibclubbin

what frat?

by the way, xtc, i got the thursday night res at Platinum:D

BG

it was gamma sigma, a co-ed frat. i know a few kids in it, so i chilled with them. i spun a few of their parties the last few weeks too.

congrats on the residency. u spin all nite long on thursdays?

Originally posted by ibclubbin

wtf did I do?????? i didnt say anything to you

BG

idk ur post just urked me... asking gary "which frat do u spin at" or whatever.. then saying "btw.. i have a residency at platinum.." wooohooooo thats fine but must u always feel the need to boast about it? idk... maybe i read it wrong but... idk u just seem too cocky for me to handle. :blank:

Originally posted by linabina

idk ur post just urked me... asking gary "which frat do u spin at" or whatever.. then saying "btw.. i have a residency at platinum.." wooohooooo thats fine but must u always feel the need to boast about it? idk... maybe i read it wrong but... idk u just seem too cocky for me to handle. :blank:

i didnt mean to come off like a dick....its not like that at all....Gary and I arent the closest of friends, but whenever we talked it was all love......I used to spin at the frats and i still do every now and then....I do the formals where i play cheesy pop and 80's muzik to make loot:(

i was just telling Gary because I am very excited and am trying to get the word out to as many people as possible.....Im not as cocky as I come off on these boards....sorry if you got the wrong impression:(

BG

yo, all you motherfuckers boast about how you spin at a frat party, how you spin at a club, but the funny thing is, is that...

YOU GUYS DON'T EVEN SPIN!!!!

YOU PRESS BUTTONS ON DUAL DISC CD PLAYERS AND FADE IN AND FADE OUT!!!! HOW DO YOU CALL THAT "SPINNING" WHEN ITS MORE LIKE "PRESSING"?

Now, no way did i say im the world's greatest dj nor is that my point, but jesus christ i learned and started and forever will be a vinyl dj and have taught myself very well. It's the only way to go and you fellas haven't learned that by now, you are too far gone, i don't care if u got a residency, i don't care if you spin frat parties, it don't matter cause you will never understand the true feel of vinyl and the true feel of matching beats and scratching in your beats by hand not by button, by analog not by digital. It's just a damn shame.

Btw, sorry but i just felt like being "cocky" like the rest of you fools.