Clubplanet Nightlife Community

rooooooxy!!!!

holy fuck....ats all i can say. johnny was fuckin amazing, the crowd was siiiick, mad amounts of slammin girlies ;) ... finally met some of the heads we always talk to...bebe...nice meetin u and ur friend that doesnt post, remember dont trust drunken friends...njangel...never saw ur name on the boards b4, but nice to meet u too, magilicutti...finally showed ur face huh, i know i prob forgot a lot of the newbies but u know how it goes...so now to the normal shouts...Legend..we gonna rip it up again next week??? Roninmess, u silly sick foo, we gotta throw all those homos off the stage next time :blown: .. dj jon, always a pleasure u smelly greek, j/k .. trancerxn and rdancer dont really need a shout from me, siceone, yo u went crazy when u heard that track :eek: .. sexxyh, lookin good as always hun ;) .. teklord, nice to see u out lately .. AIRATOMIC, dont worry ima hook u up next time bro .. Bugout, yo u r gettin to be crazier than me, pushin promoters and shit :) .. and if i forgot anyone else, just yell at me laterz i gotta bounce now, oh yeah one more thing.....:laugh: Msoprano missed it all...hahahahaha

Mark this down everyone........this is the first time I am going to appraise Jonny Vicious at Roxy.

I was finally into it.....he laid it down hard, fast, and furious. Kept on having flashbacks the entire night. He was layering his beats and looping, and I was just dancing my ass off on stage.

CP lounge, just hung around for Zoran and Chris Lewis' sets, you guys fucking rocked it. Congrads.

Met a lot of new faces. To all those I met, waddup......all of you were real cool.

Best time I have had at Roxy by far since I started going.

Originally posted by godfatherbam

thing.....:laugh: Msoprano missed it all...hahahahaha

i probally did miss it but i have heard vicious a countless number of times in a countless number of venues......i had him at his best...THE MOTHER FUCKING TUNNEL....but in all seriousness im glad that he played good....from what im hearing from some peeps is that he was on.....i know vicious has his tricks up his sleeve...next time im there he better pull em out again

Originally posted by msoprano13

i probally did miss it but i have heard vicious a countless number of times in a countless number of venues......i had him at his best...THE MOTHER FUCKING TUNNEL....but in all seriousness im glad that he played good....from what im hearing from some peeps is that he was on.....i know vicious has his tricks up his sleeve...next time im there he better pull em out again

He hasn't been that good since his Tunnel days......you would have been proud.

Originally posted by msoprano13

when are you going to grace us wiht your presence again? :laugh:

so last night was my first time at Roxy and i had a good time. was able to drag Spragga out of retirement for a night :D

first thanks lanie for hooking me up also!

and good to see some familiar faces, djjon, roninmess, sexxyh, airatomic

and very nice to meet some new peeps -BigPoppanils, legend38, Siceone, and everyone else (sorry i m always bad with remembering names :( )

Originally posted by nycchic24

so last night was my first time at Roxy and i had a good time. was able to drag Spragga out of retirement for a night :D

first thanks lanie for hooking me up also!

and good to see some familiar faces, djjon, roninmess, sexxyh, airatomic

and very nice to meet some new peeps -BigPoppanils, legend38, Siceone, and everyone else (sorry i m always bad with remembering names :( )

did u leave early? me and Jon were looking for u but u were nowhere to be seen

Originally posted by airatomic

did u leave early? me and Jon were looking for u but u were nowhere to be seen

yah i am sorry babe. i was looking for another one of my friends and he didint show up and i was aggravated plus i was kinda beat. cut out early. my bad for not saying bye! :( what time did y'all end up staying til?

Originally posted by nycchic24

yah i am sorry babe. i was looking for another one of my friends and he didint show up and i was aggravated plus i was kinda beat. cut out early. my bad for not saying bye! :( what time did y'all end up staying til?

i stayyed til 5:45... would have closed it but my friend needed to leave, he had work at 7

Originally posted by linabina

ummmm is this ERIN?!?!?!?? hehehehe whats up bebe...

...yes it's me :D - Where were you last night???? A little dissapointed I did'nt see you :( A bunch of us are going to Factory (it's Barrie's Bday), Call me if you want to come. MUAW

(don't feel bad roninmess, I still can't really hear either)

What sick night

First it was cool meetin nycchic,avalondon,smokesum,magilicuti, and I think there was one more but I can't remember now. No hard feelings :)

From the minute we stepped foot in that place the music was insane. DJ Surge layed it down, played alot of Johnny's usual tracks, we didn't know wtf was goin on.

Vicious was sick , TORE APART Da Booka

And then out of nowhere comes DJ Skribbles and lays it down for a hot hour.

I agree with Jon, best night there so far, music was on point.

Shouts to Chris Lewis in the cp lounge, he did his thing too.

To all my stagecrew associates, great seein you last night!

Originally posted by legend38

What sick night

First it was cool meetin nycchic,avalondon,smokesum,magilicuti, and I think there was one more but I can't remember now. No hard feelings :)

From the minute we stepped foot in that place the music was insane. DJ Surge layed it down, played alot of Johnny's usual tracks, we didn't know wtf was goin on.

Vicious was sick , TORE APART Da Booka

And then out of nowhere comes DJ Skribbles and lays it down for a hot hour.

I agree with Jon, best night there so far, music was on point.

Shouts to Chris Lewis in the cp lounge, he did his thing too.

To all my stagecrew associates, great seein you last night!

Larry! wassup bro!

last night was siiiick... and Bebby an Jessie r definitely very "unique" :laugh:

Last nite...myself and Robin invented a new language, I'd like to call it "holy shit!" b/c for the first hour of johnny's set...all we said was "holy shit"

Yes that was me on stage with my phone in the air leaving my sorry-ass partner paulie voicemails to give him maybe 1/1000th of an idea of what was occuring.

Okay--Dibs on wendy phillips dancer to the right--carrie--much love..and also to the angels...last nite was really heaven--

Musically~~

When DJ Surg opened playing all JV's peak our shit..me and robin had had enuff...so we went looking for Lanie--she explained to us that it was okay that he was playing hard b/c johnny had declared it "WHITE LABEL NITE"--we felt a lot better after that--thanks CCD:D Also the upcoming plans insure that that place is gonna have a line onto the West Side Highway again week after week...great atmosphere last nite...

Vicious--what can i say--this man is truely my inspiration as a dj...when i spin--if i can sound even like him for just a second...Im happy:D The Man did not stop working in that booth--Some people thought his loops were a bit tedious...NOT I!!!

songs destoyed

Renegade Master (WITH BLADE!!)

On The Edge

Voice In Your Head

Crowd Song

Da Booka

Isaac's White Label Thriller

Msoprano..werent u saying something about BAss Drops....u missed quite a few bro...

also DJ Skribble stopping by around 430 am to drop a quick set never hurt anyone!! Good seeing Mike Mac...new track is off the heezy...

Nice seeing the whole crew again--also the new faces

Bebby, njangel, tunnelbandit, foxyroxy?, avalondon and ur boy, didnt meet magilicuti but i saw him

Props also to Chris Lewis....the man is talented...definitely need to get him a main floor around here sometime...

I'm shot--just woke up and gotta prepare to try and spin tonight--WTF to do:eek:

Mike BuGouT

Well I had a nice night last nite....Most of the time i was in the cp lounge, zoran was off the hook... and nice meeting u chris lewis.

THe times i went to the main floor vicious was okay, i guess i just caught all the vocals. Oh well next time will be good...Skribbles wasn't bad, he played 2 awesome tracks at the beging.

Nice meeting some new cp faces n ones I met b4:

skystepper

djjonstephen

quoth

sexxyh

trancernx112

djmikebugout

bigpoppanils

siceone

legend38

lavendermenace & roomate (sorry forgot how to spell ur scrn name :( )

xpander

(probably left out some...sorry)