Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ladies: How casually do you give guys blow jobs?

happykittn

I was having a talk with a girlfriend about this over dinner... she basically equates giving blowjobs to something as casual as kissing a guy. If she feels comfortable enough to make out with him, she has no problem going down on him soon afterwards.

How "casual" do you consider blow jobs? Would you go down on a guy if you never planned on sleeping with him? Would you go down on him early or later in the relationship?

My girl's gone down on guys on the first date and has thought nothing of it... apparently she enjoys it as much as she enjoys regular kissing. :woah:

Take a deep breath and...,

~kitten >^.^<

Guest danni133

I find that extremely out of line. If anything I have to be extremely comfortable with a guy to even consider sucking his dick. A kiss on the lips is one thing, down there is QUITE another. Just my opinion though.

~Danielle

yea....i definitely am not on the same page as your friend!! LOL

hooking up...and giving out blow jobs...well...they just are not the same thing!! but i guess..to each her own.....but that is one way to lose the respect of any guy u...well...suck down on the first date

Originally posted by danni133

I find that extremely out of line. If anything I have to be extremely comfortable with a guy to even consider sucking his dick. A kiss on the lips is one thing, down there is QUITE another. Just my opinion though.

~Danielle

I agree.

Originally posted by happykittn

It takes much more than a couple kisses before I even start thinking about going down there, too... what are some guys opinions about a girl who goes down so quickly?

Anticipation is a good thing,

~kitten >^.^<

ok this is how it is. if that was the case if she was cute i wouldnt say no but dont count on me calling her agian unless it is for just a peice of ass. I would loose mad respect for a girl if she went down on me the first date. that is not classy and i dont give a fuck how good looking the guy is there is no excuse for that. I want a girl that kinda makes you work for it cause then the payoff is great. It's like you earned something from her that she doesnt give to everyone so it makes you feel special. IMO

Originally posted by happykittn

It takes much more than a couple kisses before I even start thinking about going down there, too... what are some guys opinions about a girl who goes down so quickly?

Anticipation is a good thing,

~kitten >^.^<

On that same token, what about girls who sleep with a guy with in the first 4 hours you met??? Do you have no respect for her at all???

My friend and I were talking about this the other. He said he'd sleep with her, but wouldn't have any respect for her, and could never consider dating her long term....

I think it depends on the mood and what's going on between the guy and the girl. I mean, do you think that picking up a random stranger at a club is okay?? You could "make love" or have sex with somebody you don't know that well.... Of course, the more you know somebody, the better.

One good thing about blowjobs is there's no risk of pregnancy!

Well I definitely believe in blowjobs being much more intimate than sex itself...so leave alone kissing.

So nope...in order to 'go down' I not only have to feel comfortable with the guy but also have feelings for him....why (otherwise) would I be interested in pleasuring him alone :tongue: (and for all the peps that are screaming out now that giving bj is soooo much pleasure itself.... sure it's fun but it's also a lot of work and a nice workout for your tongue and jaw muscles ;))

just in the same way that i wouldnt go down on a guy the first time we kissed, i wouldnt let him go down on me...

theres a level of comfortability that i have to attain before i let someone get that close to me... :) you cant just let anyone put their :tongue: on your *ahem* area... :D

plus, the first make out session is so much fun... why ruin it? then you wont have anything to look foward to later... :grin:

I have said this quite a few times already....I like to give head how I would like to be eaten. Sensually. But firm at times. I hate how ppl treat a penis like all hard and stuff...its not - its just as delicate as our stuff and I like to treat it like that. I think I have a pretty good technique...starting from the nipples...licking all the way down to the balls and then my way back to the head and slowly putting it into my mouth.

Originally posted by sexyclubber01

I have said this quite a few times already....I like to give head how I would like to be eaten. Sensually. But firm at times. I hate how ppl treat a penis like all hard and stuff...its not - its just as delicate as our stuff and I like to treat it like that. I think I have a pretty good technique...starting from the nipples...licking all the way down to the balls and then my way back to the head and slowly putting it into my mouth.

don't forget rimjob :idea:

what does your blowjob technique have to do with whether or not youd blow someone on the first date??? :confused::blank::what:

Originally posted by djmoonshine

what does your blowjob technique have to do with whether or not youd blow someone on the first date??? :confused::blank::what:

leave the poor girl alone and don't question her. Maybe she was just horny and didn't give a fuck what the question was. :laugh:

But if you want an answer its on the second date, but that was like a year ago. :tongue:

Originally posted by djmoonshine

just in the same way that i wouldnt go down on a guy the first time we kissed, i wouldnt let him go down on me...

theres a level of comfortability that i have to attain before i let someone get that close to me... :) you cant just let anyone put their :tongue: on your *ahem* area... :D

plus, the first make out session is so much fun... why ruin it? then you wont have anything to look foward to later... :grin:

what she said. not to sound like a prude, but i think blowjobs should be saved for when you're pretty serious about a person. they're too intimate to just give out...

Who is this gal???:confused:

Damn, I've been gone for awhile!!!