Clubplanet Nightlife Community

whatever happend to Eminem???

honestly... who really cares... Ive always hated his ass. he lost all his lyrics to his new album in a notebook on a plane or some shit. Dumbass didnt even save them somewhere else just in case that happened.

Originally posted by linabina

same thing with christina aguilera........ she fell off the face of the earth.. but rumor has it she got breast implants... kinda looks like it too... so my guess is she went into hiding so she could heal :idea::D

:tongue:

She wasn't looking too hot at the Grammy's.

Originally posted by scoob-e

his new album "the eminem show" will be out soon and hes starring in a movie called 8 mile.

Greeeeaaaaaaat... we will all be blessed with little white thugs that wanna be black blasting Eminem all over the place. Eminem should just :blown:

damn every one had their haterade this morning...

I like eminem his lyrics are tight and he ryhmes better than most of the rappers out there.. his beats are pretty sick and he lit Jay-Z up on his own track.. so say what you wan't but eminem isn't garbage..

I can't wait for the new disc to come out..

on the other hand

Christina Gagulara?.... Fuck that Limey Hoe :D

or at least her music to bad she really has a good voice..

GET YOUR HATE ON

Originally posted by siceone

damn every one had their haterade this morning...

I like eminem his lyrics are tight and he ryhmes better than most of the rappers out there.. his beats are pretty sick and he lit Jay-Z up on his own track.. so say what you wan't but eminem isn't garbage..

I can't wait for the new disc to come out..

on the other hand

Christina Gagulara?.... Fuck that Limey Hoe :D

or at least her music to bad she really has a good voice..

GET YOUR HATE ON

I agree!!!!

You can't say anything about a rapper or hip hop artist on this board without getting hated on.:(

1. eminem's album is *suppose* come out in march. 'the eminem show'

2. never went away he was workin on his own label 'shady records'

3. where he signed d12 which happen to do very well this year and that is one of the reasons he hasnt been around for a while and he did a couple cameo's(sp) in movies and he is a main character in the other

I dunno what you guys are talkin about eminem has a lot of talent. yeh he says stupid shit and goes to far a lot of the times but that is what sells his albums. No matter what he has talent!:D anyone who sells millions of records for makin fun of people might have no talent in someones eyes but i say he has talent, cause he is a million dollars richer.i dunno that is how i see it, but whateva.

as for christina i dont think she looks bad either. damn you guys are harsh lol I mean of course there are a lot better lookin women out there, but she is def not ugly. oh yeh she is comin out with an album soon also for those wondering;) the real question is where is willa ford i would fuck that bitches brains out!!!! i wanna baddddddddddddddd:hat:

Let's get a few things clear about Enimen:

He's an absolute awesome talent. The underground hip hop scene has known about him since '94/'95, where he won almost every freestyle tournament he entered.

His lyrics are ill, and he could care less how famous he his.

He's around 25/26 years old with a family and is now set for life. The person who made him famous was Dr. Dre. He marketed this talented white rapper to the commercial hip hop community, which is roughly 50% white.

I saw the preview to the movie he's starring in, and it seems as though he is attempting to broaden his artistic talent, which was not the case for Vanilla Ice. Cool As Ice merely fed off of V.I.'s image, whereas Eminem is the role of a different character other than Eminem.

People are being partial because of his skin color, which is totally unfair and prejudice. You can go to Sam Goody every Teusday and buy a new rap album by some mediocre talent that says and expresses things far more worse than Eminem ever said or did. You must recognize that the actions he is attacked for are a by-product of how he was marketed.

In the end, Eminem won't go away until he wants to. The bottom line is that he loves dropping lyrics and making beats. So if you don't like him, don't listen to him. The end.

Originally posted by highmay

Let's get a few things clear about Enimen:

He's an absolute awesome talent. The underground hip hop scene has known about him since '94/'95, where he won almost every freestyle tournament he entered.

His lyrics are ill, and he could care less how famous he his.

He's around 25/26 years old with a family and is now set for life. The person who made him famous was Dr. Dre. He marketed this talented white rapper to the commercial hip hop community, which is roughly 50% white.

I saw the preview to the movie he's starring in, and it seems as though he is attempting to broaden his artistic talent, which was not the case for Vanilla Ice. Cool As Ice merely fed off of V.I.'s image, whereas Eminem is the role of a different character other than Eminem.

People are being partial because of his skin color, which is totally unfair and prejudice. You can go to Sam Goody every Teusday and buy a new rap album by some mediocre talent that says and expresses things far more worse than Eminem ever said or did. You must recognize that the actions he is attacked for are a by-product of how he was marketed.

In the end, Eminem won't go away until he wants to. The bottom line is that he loves dropping lyrics and making beats. So if you don't like him, don't listen to him. The end.

nice