Clubplanet Nightlife Community

the NON wmc roll call!!

I can't go to WMC this year either, I'm trying to save up for Ibiza in August.:)

The sucky thing is watching the Travel channel and they're highlighting South Beach all this week:(

It was a struggle deciding, but I've never been to Europe!

Originally posted by trancend

sympty is throwing a kick ass party in the bronx - ill be there on the 23rd, just in case you wanted to mark your calendars as to what my schedule is

(dj echostar representing the bronx - full effect yo!!)

Countdown?! evvvvviiilllll......:shaky:

But I'm stuck here too...gonna be just another typical non-eventful weekend, i suppose...

When is all this again? :confused:

Originally posted by breaksny

And I'll be representing the poor working class college grads who won't be going. Don't think u get rich upon finishing school, not in this economy, even if the recession's officially over. :tongue:

Thanks for the good news...I'll keep it in mind when I'm scrounging my wallet for spare change when I graduate in a few months...

im not going but my brothers and cousin are... my cousins a record producer and has a male talent going with him... hoping to sell some songs... or something like that... my brother likes to pretend hes a manager type person lol so theyre all going... :(

Originally posted by linabina

im not going but my brothers and cousin are... my cousins a record producer and has a male talent going with him... hoping to sell some songs... or something like that... my brother likes to pretend hes a manager type person lol so theyre all going... :(

come to the rave...that would be cute:D

Guest danni133
Originally posted by sneakerpimp

:laugh2: ...I'm lucky if I have enough for feeding myself every week.

Hmmmm...drinks at a lounge or food...no question for me ;)

The WMC isnt an option for me until after college, what with class and the fact that Cheerleading Nationals are always the week following the conference. Not to ALSO mention that my birthday is always the week after Nationals, so it's not like I'm deprived of any partying :D .