Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Favorite Miami DJ***

stogiey2k2

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

house- who else? MR IVANO

prog house- too many to name but the first one that comes to mind is cedric, then oscar, and of course jimmy toural

trance- that would have to be edgar v, due his ability to mix trance w/prog house/ and breaks..

Although I havent heard many DJ's down here.

Acosta, Padilla, Roland, Ivano, Oscar.

Right now im going with Oscar, pretty psyched to see what hes gonna do with the crowd at Ultra.

Saturday night when he dropped - Be Free- I wanted to go crazy, bass in that song is unbelievable.

Oscar is the man.

In no order...

Oscar G.

Eddie S.

Edgar V.

Craig Demo

Sage Molotov (Saturday resident at BED)

Ariel Baund

Drew Bongiorno

Greg Chin

Shane and Annemiek :spin2:

In all honesty, I like these guys more than some of the international 'talent' out there.

all i gotta say is you guys are all lucky to live in and be part of a city that supports its locals and keeps a strong scene.

If only it were like that everywhere... :(

The majority of people around here could care less about who's playing, when they're playing, what they're playing, or where they're playing. Sometimes I wonder why I'm trying to make it spinning here. :confused:

hey digital,

thanks for the support.....I don't seem to get a lot of support locally....its strange because everywhere else in the world I am getting major props - playing out of the country alomost once a month...would love to play more locally. It seems like the only time I do is if one of the big boys requests me as an opener. its all good though. I guess if its meant to happen it will....anyways - thank you for the props! its really much appreciated...

regards,

J

Originally posted by joeygk

Ariel Baund is crazy good. In my opinion by far the best local DJ in town. Could someone please sign him to a weekly residency!

I think I have to agree with you on this one. AB is Excellent!

Honorable mentions

Luis Diaz <------I think he's a local but I'm not sure.

DHM

People I would like to check out

Vaughnz and Sheldon

Eddie S

Originally posted by georgeacasta2

People I would like to check out

Vaughnz and Sheldon

Sheldon Prince is one of the most underated DJ's in south florida. I've heard him spin only a few times, but have been impressed every time. A few months ago I heard him spin at the Ice Palace, which was an old' skool raver 160bpm warehouse party. It totally wasn't his scene or "target" audience. However he totally adapted to the situation, vibed off the crowd and threw down a pretty impressive set considering the circumstances. In my opinion it's that kind of skill and flexibility that takes a DJ to the "next" level.

Originally posted by phrankadelic

i thought this question was directed towards the miami dj's?

vaughan and sheldon of course are on my list of dj's in s.florida. but the original topic was favorite dj's of miami.

Miami- Ft Lauderdale- So Fla- what's the diff? :tongue:

It's GA2's fault. I stayed well w/in the Miami-Dade borders until he brought up V&S......so I merely replied to his post!

But seriously, what's the diff? (or does that require it's own thread on the drama board) :laugh: :laugh: :tongue: