Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Does shaking ur leg = being nervous?

I seriously always shake my leg when Im sitting down for some reason. and my mom always is telling me to stop doin that cause its a sign of nervousness and gets annoying llol

But right now im doing it and have no reason to be nervous about anything.

I know alotta people do this too, but why?

:confused: :confused:

i know this has nothing to do with anything but just wondering

Romina:D

I do that, but I think its because i'm always listening to music, and when i'm not, i'm listening to music in my head...

Yeah... sanity isn't one of my stronger traits... :goofy: (Your check is in the mail for the royalties, eric) :goofy:

Originally posted by clubmouse

Freud says its a sign of sexual frustration that should be released through masturbation, release through sex will not satisfy the leg.....true stuff, read it in Freud's Three essays on the theory of Sexuality...good reading

If I wasn't so tired, I'd find something funny and innapropriate to say here... but i'm all out right now... :tongue:

of course he's gonna be nervous, he's either thinking about masturbation, or his unconscious is through a repressed sexual need, coming from the id, when the id is not satisfied we experience anxiety i.e. nervous.... but of course, to freud, everything was about sex and aggression....this is great, i have a personality psychology test today, and this is a great study aid....

:D :D :D -_-MiKeY-_-:D :D :D :

I shake my leg sometimes... not out of sexual frustration... but usually becuase I have consumed massive amounts of caffine and am stuck sitting in lecture. Sitting still on a caffine buzz is virtually impossible, therefore, the leg will shake. I don't think Freud had anything to say about that though.

Originally posted by jennEfer

I shake my leg sometimes... not out of sexual frustration... but usually becuase I have consumed massive amounts of caffine and am stuck sitting in lecture. Sitting still on a caffine buzz is virtually impossible, therefore, the leg will shake. I don't think Freud had anything to say about that though.

I think I saw Freud's dissertation on Redbull...

u think that is bad....when ever im standing around..either on line at a store or jus bullshitting wit people.i always rock from side to side.my mom says thats a sign of a crazy person..but i find it to be comfortable...sometimes i don't even realize im doin it tho..........

by the way romy..this is jen from kurfew...tunnel...hiiiiiiiiiii:D :D

Originally posted by skystepper27

u think that is bad....when ever im standing around..either on line at a store or jus bullshitting wit people.i always rock from side to side.my mom says thats a sign of a crazy person..but i find it to be comfortable...sometimes i don't even realize im doin it tho..........

by the way romy..this is jen from kurfew...tunnel...hiiiiiiiiiii:D :D

Heyyyyy how are you!!!:D :D

I know I miss Tunnel and Kurfew:(

I actually got something in the mail on Friday saying kurfew is now at Twirl fridays.

But its funny that you should mention rocking from side to side cause sometimes when I stand I do the same thing haha

wow I hope its not a sign of a crazy person lol

It's not just a nervous habit, it also has to do with your metabolism... people with high metabolisms fidget all the time.

As far as the sexual frustration theory goes... I don't know about that... I mean, I don't shake my leg around... maybe I should start... do you think it would help any? :confused: