Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Check out my drug smuggle plan....Genius or Not Genius?

Here's a plan I cam up with that I think will work for us all.....at least after doing research this seems the safest. Basically I'm only planning on bringing about half a dozen pills and 2 g's of trees. My plan:

Put the pills in an ephedrine bottle or aspirin bottle with your luggage.....plain and simple. I sincerely doubt they check the whole bottle....esp. if the pills look similar to the aspirin or whatever. Now for the trees:

Take a bottle of Dymetadrine or some bottle with big colored gelcaps....(if you take stackers or ephedrine you know how bad it smells)....empty out the pill contents.....take your 2 g's of trees....dry it out and break it up into shake.....put into the gelcaps and seal it up.....I doubt the smell will leak compared to the potency of ephedrine and that other nasty shit they put in there.

So what do you people think of this???

what you said to do with the gelcaps I did with keif to bring to vegas one time and hand rolled keif cigs the whole time, even brought thm to the tables and pool. with weed, making gelcaps would work too, you will just need to make a lot, like 3 pills for a joint. so a good 30 pills at least.

as for the pills, they are safe with your toletries, as long as they are the same shape and size as the other pills.

but i wouldnt put the pills int he same bag as the gelcaps

where you going??

There was recently a tunnel coming from Baja California and ending in someone's fireplace in San Diego, California found. Billions of dollars of coke and weed were smuggled into the country this way.You sound like the guys who probably said it was a good idea back then too....:laugh:

Nowadays, I definitely would not risk it...and no offense, but that's pretty stupid to post it on here and try it....you never know if a narc scopes out these forums....

seriously, you people are way to paraniod, even if a cop sees this, its not like they know exactly who anyone is. sure maybe they will pick up on a way that people smuggle things, but people will think of new ways.

like some cop is really gonna care enough about a kid partting on vacation that he/she will spend the time to track him/her down

Originally posted by momadance

seriously, you people are way to paraniod, even if a cop sees this, its not like they know exactly who anyone is. sure maybe they will pick up on a way that people smuggle things, but people will think of new ways.

like some cop is really gonna care enough about a kid partting on vacation that he/she will spend the time to track him/her down

Totally.......unless the cop smokes and has no connections:laugh:

Hey ceas, sounds good to me. i am in the same position that your in trying to think of all the different ways, another good one was in a sealed bag in a shampoo bottle, i like the idea of breakin up ther weed and drying it out, a lot easier to hide. I need my cigaweeds for WMC. I also might know someone driving in from Atlanta which would be the best alternative. Good Luck and we have to schedule a meetup. esp for DT on Monday.

funny momadance, you just said this in the other thread. having a bit of schizophrenia there? :rolleyes:

you do realize that if some government official wanted to, they can see a post like this, get your IP #, see who you are, and know exactly what package to look for, or what flight you will be on.

guess someone isnt going 'for the music'

Originally posted by ronalds

Hey ceas, sounds good to me. i am in the same position that your in trying to think of all the different ways, another good one was in a sealed bag in a shampoo bottle, i like the idea of breakin up ther weed and drying it out, a lot easier to hide. I need my cigaweeds for WMC. I also might know someone driving in from Atlanta which would be the best alternative. Good Luck and we have to schedule a meetup. esp for DT on Monday.

Yeah...no doubt.....good luck;)

When my best friend Bryan and I went to Australia, we cleaned out 2 small cologne bottles (w/ screw on caps) for a few weeks prior to our departure.. Poured a vial of k into each with a drop of vanilla extract.. we were good as gold.... and fucked up too!:tongue:

Your idea would probably work for WMC.. .just be careful, you know how security is now a days...

Lola:eek:

5hit, I post on these forums with my own, fairly unique last name!!! :laugh: And then I poast where I'm going to be and what I'm going to wear that weekend!

Look who's not paranoid!

Of course, I'm not posting my plans for smuggling over planes either... I'm just here to spread a lil luvins.

Go with the sealed bag in a jar of peanut butter and re seal the foil thing on top of the container. Or if you are feellin really ambitious hollow out a big candle from the bottom put all you goodies in there in a container and remelt the wax on the bottom to seal it in there then put it back in the box and wrap it up like its a present. this takes a little skill but its one of my better ways...

Personally i don't think its worth tryin to sneak shit...

Originally posted by blaznny

Go with the sealed bag in a jar of peanut butter and re seal the foil thing on top of the container. Or if you are feellin really ambitious hollow out a big candle from the bottom put all you goodies in there in a container and remelt the wax on the bottom to seal it in there then put it back in the box and wrap it up like its a present. this takes a little skill but its one of my better ways...

Personally i don't think its worth tryin to sneak shit...

unless you are coming to visit me.

The Pill smuggling plan is nice. The weed plan..I dont like. U gotta have some big pills if u want to smuggle a lot. Plus, u'll fuck up the buds in it if you grind it up to much...That sucks how they check everything now because of the WTC BOMBINGS. Plus...I think the treez would reek and u'd get busted!

:gang::chainsaw:

:peeleft::peeright:

heehee, i once had about 3 pills wrapped in foil inside my toiletry bag that i had forgot about. i brought it on the plane in my rolly-suitcase thing on the delta shuttle b/t DC and NY. i prolly did this on about 3 different trips b/t DC and NY before i realized it. nevah got caught, and this was post-9/11. whoops! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Now I don't know ANYTHING about any of this, BUT

you can take a large pump action bottle of skin lotion (i.e., vaseline intensive care, etc.) and pump out some lotion. Then open bottle & remove the tube.

Then place tightly rolled, melted shut baggie with green contents tightly into the hole where the tube went. Then re-insert.

XRay proof, Dog Proof, and if a cop pumps the bottle, there'll be some left in the nozzle!