Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How do you motivate yourself?

romy20

I was actually thinking about this very same topic earlier...spooky!

I was asking this man at work about staying motivated to work-out...he said "you either stay healthy and live or let yourself go and die"...I thought it was a bit of an exaggeration but made me want to go home and work-out!

A great motivator for me is a great support system. If I have a person cheering me along or checking up on me I get the job done.

Originally posted by magilicuti

motivation? depends on what you are working on...

Agreed. If I'm at the gym, it's looking good an improving myself that motivates me. If I'm at work, it's money that motivates me. etc. If I'm at a club, music, women, and long island ice teas are my inspiration.

Originally posted by sprincess218

I think we should start the "..."/BUMP support group. We could all motivate eachother and each time someone accomplishes soemthing we all go out and get hammered! (that's great incentive if I've ever heard it!) :tongue:

Papa likes the sound of this ;):D

Originally posted by sprincess218

I think we should start the "..."/BUMP support group. We could all motivate eachother and each time someone accomplishes soemthing we all go out and get hammered! (that's great incentive if I've ever heard it!) :tongue:

that sounds like an excellent idea, but in order for me to get hammered I need to buy drinks, and in order for me to buy drinks I need money, which I dont have.

becaseeeee I dont have a job, anddddd because I have no motivation to do anything:( :(

its like i want a job but i just keep putting it off and making excuses for not gettin one

ughh this is really bad:(

This is a GREAT topic!!! For the last week, I've felt unmotivated to do much, such as working out at the gym. I feel bad bacause my Fiance and I work out together but I think my lack of motivation is bringing her down. For example, I'm tired and unmotivated to work out so I'm going through the motions, playing "grab ass" in the gym. Once I say to myself,"I'm good for the day, thanks for having me," I get ready and wait in the lobby for my fiance who is nowhere close to finished with her workout. She sees me ready to go so it pisses her off that she doesn't feel motivated either. I should probably not go with her, it's not fair to her that I drag ass.

Maybe this nice weather is enough motivation for me though.

Originally posted by romy20

that sounds like an excellent idea, but in order for me to get hammered I need to buy drinks, and in order for me to buy drinks I need money, which I dont have.

becaseeeee I dont have a job, anddddd because I have no motivation to do anything:( :(

its like i want a job but i just keep putting it off and making excuses for not gettin one

ughh this is really bad:(

if you get a job we'll have a reason to go out and get hammered so GET TO IT!!!! (does that help?) ;)