Clubplanet Nightlife Community

clumsy much???

klohe

I was just thinkin about how clumsy I was as a kid, and all the injuries I sustained...anyone here ever fracture/break any bones, or tear anything growin up????

I'll start it off.....right wrist (twice), left ankle, right collar bone...stiches a few times...and a whole lotta scars to remind me :rolleyes:

Yeah me niether, Ive never gotten injured, never been to the hospital for anything.

The most I've done is one time on slip and slide (haa remember that water game), we had it out in our back yard, i was like 12, and there was a hole in it that i didnt know about it, so I slid and my finger got stuck and bent alllll the way back, ouchhh

But other than that nothing, so Im just waiting for the big injury to come any day now haha

I was insane as a child and did a lot of really stupid things, yet somehow never broke a bone. I have about thirty scars, two on my face. I fell fifty feet out of atree, I was hit by a car twice on my bike, I crashed my dirtbike into a tree going about forty. One time I went for a bike ride at my uncles house, and woke up five hours later in a catscan machine, I still have no idea what happened, some lady just drove by and saw me unconscious on the street. But my girlfriend in high school was the clumsiest girl ever and I found it really sexy. She would walk into walls out of nowhere, or just trip while we were walking. She was so cute. Athletic girls turn me off completely, I like girlie-girls.

Originally posted by boywonder77

One time I went for a bike ride at my uncles house, and woke up five hours later in a catscan machine, I still have no idea what happened, some lady just drove by and saw me unconscious on the street.

:eek: :eek: :eek:

I don't think I was a terribly clumsy child but I am a TREMENDOUSLY clumsy adult! I haven't broken anything (knock on wood) but I don't think a day goes by where I don't spill something, walk into something, trip over something, scratch myself, etc...sucks sometimes but it's really funny! :D

Originally posted by boywonder77

I woke up and opened my eyes and I was in this round space thing I thought I had been abducted by aliens. I started screaming and this little chinese lady doctor was trying to calm me down, it was horrible. But very funny now.

woah:eek: