Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Does weird spooky shit ever happen in your house??

I dont know but sometimes the lights in my house have a mind of their own..they shut off by themselves...:eek:

One time I was laying down in bed reading a book and all of a sudden my lamp turned off now that is spooky.. I am sitting here typing on the computer and freakin the bathroom light shut off by itself:eek: :eek:

I used to live in an old ass apt in the Bronx, and doors used to slam all the time. Supposedly there had been deaths in the building. I never felt comfortable there. I've also had out of body experience and stuff like that, but that's a whole nother story. :worry:

Being that the house im living in right now is like 125 yrs old, and my mother is some kind of psychic follower (her ancestors were gypsies), strange things abound in my house.

One time, she was asleep, and she felt this cold prescence next to her. She sensed that it was the original owner of the house, and he was just inspecting who was living here now. She felt very cold, and when she woke up, she felt the side of her bed, and it was freezing cold in the month of August:eek:

We also have the lights turn on and off, and sounds and wind blowing out of nowhere:worry:

the house my family lived in when I was born was supposedly haunted by the previous owner who had died there...my parents tell me he used to wet the bed, hide things, turn on and off lights, empty the garbage can all over the floor....."Harry" was his name....he stuck around a few years till me parents got fed up and had the house blessed, we moved shortly after that anyway...but I dunno, I was too young to remember :rolleyes:

Weird, freaky shit always happens in my house. Once my windowed opened by itself...and we always hear people walking downstairs and we are upstairs....my dogs bark at nothing...my TV goes on and off by itself...

Now i am freaking out, I am home by myself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

c.Lo:eek: :cry::shake:

My boyfriend's is a golf course greenkeeper and they provide housing for him on the premesis. If any of you play golf, you know what there is a club house. Well his club house is an old mansion on top of a hill.

Now its pretty scary alone driving up a mile to get to the mansion, no lights or anything, only darkness and open land on the right and left of you.

During the months of January and February, he is the only person occupying the mansion. When he comes home at night after dark, he see's every single light in the house go on.....then turn off. Then when he walks in the house to go to his room, the phone will ring only once...each and every time!!

The first time I went into the housee, we chilled in the bar room. Well i saw a reflection in a picture frame glass and turned my head to the right and saw a figure coming down from the steps. i told my boyfriend and he said stay right here. I did. He left me alone in the dark!! To be honest with you, I couldn't move a muscle in my body. It was almost like I ws stuck in the postion I was in. My boyfriend came back and said he could not find anyone.

Needless to say, I was freaked out!!!