Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So I saw Rich Luzzi chilling @ Vinyl...

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by jerseyguidette

Why is that Highmay? :confused:

well i hope that your s/n isn't the factual reality of your virtual self, that's one....

and a ghetto fabulous glamour guido totally commercialized to the umpteenth degree chillin out at the former house of the underground is just plain old sacrilage, that's two...

let's just say that a comment like that coming from a name like yours makes me wonder if anything in this world is sacred anymore...

Originally posted by jerseyguidette

I know I've seen him a couple of times and spoke to him a couple of times! I think he's really sweet as well i don't know why so many people especially guys have a problem with him!

He is actually very nice.. As far as guys having a problem with him umm i won't say anything about that one..lol

i dont have a problem with him personally since i dont know him...

i have a problem that a person with an image like his would chill out at a place such as vinyl...

how many more references should i take in to officially acknowledge that vinyl has gone commercial?

Originally posted by highmay

i dont have a problem with him personally since i dont know him...

i have a problem that a person with an image like his would chill out at a place such as vinyl...

how many more references should i take in to officially acknowledge that vinyl has gone commercial?

just cause he was there doesn't mean vinyl is going commercial. Its not like he was up on stage performiing without you for the 400,000,000 time.:tongue: