Clubplanet Nightlife Community

question for FDNY

i respect FDNY on 9/11 for their bravery and heroism. having said that i have questions for them:

1.did you FDNY really think you could extinguish the fire 80 stories up by climing stairs? did you have enough supply to extinguish the fire?

2.why did you guys go inside the building in the first place?? did it ever occur to you that the towers would collapse?

3.im sure FDNY saved some people but by increasing traffic in the staircases sicne the elevators weren't working, did you FDNY ever think that you will block people from exiting the building?

everyone says FDNY were heroes and i agree with them but they weren't very smart.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. WHAT WERE THEY SUPPOSED TO DO, JUST WACTH IT BURN... KINDA DEFEATS THE PURPOSE OF BEING A FIREFIGHTER

2. NO ONE KNEW THAT THE TOWERS WERE GING TO COLLAPSE. IT'S NOT LIKE THIS HAS HAPPENED BEFORE. THEREFORE NO ONE WAS PREPARED FOR IT.

3. FDNY WAS NOT THE CAUSE OF THE BLOCKAGE....WITH HOW MANY THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE RUNNING DOWN THOSE STAIRS PRACTICALLY RUNNING EACH OTHER DOWN THERE WAS GOING TO BE BLOCKAGE ANYWAY.

WHEN YOU BECOME A MEMBER OF THE FDNY AND SOMETHING LIKE THIS HAPPENS AND YOU CAN DO A BETTER JOB THEN YOU CAN GET BACK TO US. OTHER THAN THAT YOUR STATEMENTS ARE RIDICULOUS.

Originally posted by robocock

i respect FDNY on 9/11 for their bravery and heroism. having said that i have questions for them:

1.did you FDNY really think you could extinguish the fire 80 stories up by climing stairs? did you have enough supply to extinguish the fire?

2.why did you guys go inside the building in the first place?? did it ever occur to you that the towers would collapse?

3.im sure FDNY saved some people but by increasing traffic in the staircases sicne the elevators weren't working, did you FDNY ever think that you will block people from exiting the building?

everyone says FDNY were heroes and i agree with them but they weren't very smart.

1. The FDNY were carrying hoses up with them to connect to the standpipes to put out the fire.

2., No, the building was said to be able to withstand a 747 flying into it.

3. The Port Authority announcement told people to stay put in the buildings, that everything was ok., if the firemen didn't go up more people would have died. The firemen calmed people down and had them descend in single file so they wouldn't panic and run over each other. The firemen inside the buildings didn't know what was going on outside as their radios weren't working as there was so much traffic on the radios that they were getting feedback. The firemen ignored the mayday orders to get out in order to keep saving people. The firemen worked with what they had, they were smart in being innovative in their work, especially the rescue companies.

God I want to SLAP the fucking shit out of you!!!!

STFU!!!

:blown: :blown: :blown: :blown: :blown:

Originally posted by divagrl03

1. WHAT WERE THEY SUPPOSED TO DO, JUST WACTH IT BURN... KINDA DEFEATS THE PURPOSE OF BEING A FIREFIGHTER

"WELL IT'S BETTER TO WATCH IT BURN THEN TO INCREASE # OF CASUALTIES, WHICH WAS EXACTLY WHAT THE TERRORISTS WANTED"

2. NO ONE KNEW THAT THE TOWERS WERE GING TO COLLAPSE. IT'S NOT LIKE THIS HAS HAPPENED BEFORE. THEREFORE NO ONE WAS PREPARED FOR IT.

"HUH SO TWO BIG AIRPLANES HIT EACH TOWER, THE TOWERS WON'T COLLAPSE THEY WILL JUST HAVE SOME DAMAGES, THAT MAKES SENSE"

3. FDNY WAS NOT THE CAUSE OF THE BLOCKAGE....WITH HOW MANY THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE RUNNING DOWN THOSE STAIRS PRACTICALLY RUNNING EACH OTHER DOWN THERE WAS GOING TO BE BLOCKAGE ANYWAY.

"FDNY WAS THE CAUSE OF SOME BLOCKAGE, I KNOW THEY INTENTIONS WERE TO SAVE PEOPLE BUT I SAW A PHOTO WHERE FIREGUYS WERE CLIMBING UPSTAIRS AND PEOPLE CLIMING DOWN IN THE SAME STAIRCASES, THEY WERE LIKE SARDINES IN A CAN, IT WAS VERY CONGESTED, IF FDNY GUYS WEREN'T THERE, THE PEOPLE WOULD HAVE MORE ROOM TO MOVE AND THEREFURE SPEED UP THE EXIT PROCESS"

WHEN YOU BECOME A MEMBER OF THE FDNY AND SOMETHING LIKE THIS HAPPENS AND YOU CAN DO A BETTER JOB THEN YOU CAN GET BACK TO US. OTHER THAN THAT YOUR STATEMENTS ARE RIDICULOUS.

Originally posted by dusted

1. The FDNY were carrying hoses up with them to connect to the standpipes to put out the fire.

"WHAT? THEY CAN CARRY HOSES UPTO 80 STORIES?"

YES! How else did you think they were going to put out the fire? Blow on it? JEEZ!

Haven't you ever noticed what big strong men firemen are?

Do you have any idea what the physical test to get on the FDNY is like?

You have to be in TOP physical condition to be a fireman. People have actually dropped dead during the FDNY test. You have to be able to carry a person out of a fire over your shoulder.

Why the hell do you think theres so few women on the FDNY. You have to be a STRONG, BIG motherfucker to do that job.

you are one stupid fuck. god why werent you in one of those buildings.

ps -

a. they can stretch hose that far.

b. they had to go in to rescue ppl who were cut off by smoke and flames.

c. they were there to do there job and get the fires under control, what do u suggest dick head just leave it and let it burn out by itself ?

d. no, know you know what, they prob didnt think teh building would collapse. those building werent not supposed to collapse, but the fires they were trying to stop melted the framework of the building.

Sometimes you should just learn to shut the hell up. There are people on this board who lost family on 9/11, and many more who would have lost family if it wasn't for those fire fighters. Have some respect. FDNY are highly respected and cannot be criticized for their brave actions.

you wanna meet in face to face? sure why don't you give me your address so i can visit you? fucking retard.

Originally posted by tribal

god i wish i could meet you face to face, id beat that stupidity out of your pathetic ass. if you have the nerve to ask shit like that, you deserve to be beaten. piece of shit

you have to fuck your mother to join FDNY? man thats harsh..

Originally posted by dusted

Do you have any idea what the physical test to get on the FDNY is like?

You have to be in TOP physical condition to be a fireman. People have actually dropped dead during the FDNY test. You have to be able to carry a person out of a fire over your shoulder.

Why the hell do you think theres so few women on the FDNY. You have to be a STRONG, BIG motherfucker to do that job.

Everyone calm down, its robo again........

He's just a little upset because his old prison cell buddy was in town and treated him like the bitch that he is and he's having problems walking and sitting in his seat.

He's gotta take it out on something and since hose and pipes were words on his mind, he decided to go for the FDNY.

My husbamd wrote this right after the attacks .. I thought it would be a nice time for people to read again..

"Just my thoughts...

The City needs us...

New York City is not the reason those great people have fallen. If anything she is the reason many were saved. NYs Bravest and Finest assured many moms, dads, sister and brothers got home to their families and many gave their own

lives doing so. I am not sure I am even 1/10th the person those heroes are. Their families although racked with devastation can certainly be very , very proud of them.

For the families of those that have been taken, there are no words. I will not lie to you the pain you feel will subside somewhat over time but it will be with you always. I wont tell you not to be angry because that just isn't possible. Someone dear has been stripped from you and truly sadness and anger are the only emotions one can find.

Those we love that have gone are now a part of us. When you speak of them and recant a story of joy you shared in the past you can almost hear them laughing along next to you. You may even turn to look, and even if you do not see them, they are there.. They are a breeze that appears from nowhere

or when something unmistakably reminds you of them... That is their way of saying "hi"..

So its your job to carry them with you and share their lives with those that never had the honor to know them....and of course, to feel that breeze when it does comes by...

To run or hide from this city or hate her for what happened would only dishonor those who died helping and loving her. I am not sure what are the right words here to say or if I really have any right saying anything. I do know that I still believe NYC to be the best city in the world. After seeing the outpouring of support from nameless faces I am more proud of her now than I was just a few days ago.

This was a foreign terror that swept our streets of lives and innocence but it will be NYs great people that mends it fences, hearts and souls.

Donny "

-----------------

I thought it was beautiful and I hope you guys liked it. He would freak if he knew I did this. Love Tina :-)~

this guy obviously has ZERO respect for life and it's meaning

i wasn't going to respond to such a PATHETIC person like yourself but i wanted to give you a piece of my mind ....

you are low life scum - worse than that, you are POND SCUM, SCUM on the bathroom tile that your lazy fat ass mother couldn't get too because she was too busy banging Osama bin Laden !!!

i hope you perish in hell

you pathetic waste of life !!!

I have heard numerous accounts be people all saying the same thing: "I can't believe they were going up and in when we were all going down and out!"

No, they weren't stupid. They were and are brave beyond anything you could comprehend.

As for the collapse, I don't buy into them not knowing it was going to happen. They knew it would at some point (they were in contact with building engineers/original archeitects within a half hour of the fires). They didn't think it would be that soon, but they knew they would. The engineers also said that they never thought there could be a fire that hot. There were steel upgrades they could have gone with in the original construction but didn't think it necessary because regular building fires don't get as hot as what happened.

Finally, if you really believe that people didn't get out because the FD was blocking the staircases, you are a complete mess and probably are operating on an IQ below the certifiable moron level!

I have a better question you FUCKIN JERKOFF...

What is your whole point of asking these questions?

And whats your angle:

-Are you against the firefighters?

-Do you have some beef with the firefighters?

-Why are you knocking them?

-Are you just a complete fuckin asshole??

Whats the deal.. Tell us..

I would love to light you on fire and let a bunch of firefighters watch you burn to a crisp.. That would be really dope.. You know what I mean you faggot..

'Cock' is right....

Did it ever occur to you that those men rushed into the burning Towers because of the OATH that they took as firefighters? I come from a huge family with a long line of firemen. Those men take a pledge to help those in need. How dare you say that they were foolish to run into the building that was burning because of the possibility that it might collapse. What if it had been a member of your family that was trapped in a burning building and the firemen that were called to the scene refused to go in to try to help them. I almost feel bad even writing you back because it is obvious that if you had the audacity to post something like that on a public message board six months to the day after a horrifying tragedy had happened that my writing back is not going to make a damn bit of difference to your tiny mind.

A Firefighter's Pledge

I promise concern for others.

A willingness to help all those in need.

I promise courage - courage to face and conquer my fears.

Courage to share and endure the ordeal of those who need me.

I promise strength - strength of heart to bear whatever burdens

might be placed upon me.

Strength of body to deliver to safety all those placed within my care.

I promise the wisdom to lead, the compassion to comfort,

and the love to serve unselfishly whenever I am called

Author unknown

The Firefighters that entered those burning buildings on 09/11/2001 were answering the call of duty and should forever be remembered as heroes. I'm glad you're not on the Fire Department in my town/city.

im usually against violence, but this asscheese deserves a nice long beating for saying shit like that. how do people like this even exist? evolution hasnt been doing its job too well. bless the FDNY, the real MEN and real heroes of this nation.

u have got to be the most unappreciative person. How dare u say stupid shit like this about FDNY. They tried to do wut they were trained to do and wut they thought would be best. They had no idea the damage was bad enough to make the towers fall. They followed their instincts. FDNY deserves respect and praise for wut they did not ridicule. They are the only people that have the balls to do wut they do and do it everyday. Obviously u didn't experience the pain of not knowing whether or not a loved one was okay. U weren't sitting next to the phone waiting for the fire department to call and say i'm sorry but...he didn't make it. Well i did and to hear someone like u talk like this is very disappointing. These men disregarded their own lives to try and save others. Their acts on 9-11 just shows how brave they really are. When everyone was runnin out they were runnin in. They lost their brothers and yet they still go to work everyday and do wut they love because it is in their blood. The members of FDNY are heroes. There is no denying that.