Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Now he is fucking dead!!!

i dont know how many times i have posted this already, but rdancer and trancerxn112 just left my house and now know the full extent of how badly i am going to kick the living shit out of my sister's ex. as they were walkin out she is ballin her fuckin eyes out and now tomorrow i have to make a detour on my way home from work when all i am gonna wanna do is go home and relax and now i cant do that. so who is gonna come bail me out of jail???

Originally posted by godfatherbam

i dont know how many times i have posted this already, but rdancer and trancerxn112 just left my house and now know the full extent of how badly i am going to kick the living shit out of my sister's ex. as they were walkin out she is ballin her fuckin eyes out and now tomorrow i have to make a detour on my way home from work when all i am gonna wanna do is go home and relax and now i cant do that. so who is gonna come bail me out of jail???

Thanks for letting us know. Sounds interesting..

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . . dude . . I am completely with you in defending a sibling's honor . . but just DO IT . . don't talk about it in a public forum . .

I concur! But Godfatherbam believe me is not about talking we have tried to instill upon him some anger managment... but... go get em killer!

yo whatever i did im sorry...i really dont want to have to wack your whole family, but ill do what needs to be done.....:cool:

Go get em... from the sound of it, he fucking deserves it.

HOWEVER... if your sister advises against it just don't do it, because I know how it is to be in the crying girl possition with a bunch of angry concerned guy-friends. But if she is the one that told you to fuck up some shit... then be my guest. Just some advice from the girlie point of view.:D

Originally posted by jennEfer

HOWEVER... if your sister advises against it just don't do it, because I know how it is to be in the crying girl possition with a bunch of angry concerned guy-friends. But if she is the one that told you to fuck up some shit... then be my guest. Just some advice from the girlie point of view.:D

;) thanks but it is all cleared up now...:D

Um, ok.

Originally posted by jennEfer

I think it would be so cool if you were to ride naked on a horse with a lance :laugh:

Originally posted by trancerxn112

I concur! But Godfatherbam believe me is not about talking we have tried to instill upon him some anger managment... but... go get em killer!

DICK!!! I concur is what I use......

Yo bam, tear his fucking shoulders out of his sockets

Originally posted by djjonstephen

DICK!!! I concur is what I use......

Yo bam, tear his fucking shoulders out of his sockets

Don't encourage him , this is the kind of kid that beats someone with a lead pipe because he hit his father in the car on the race track Get my Drift....:D

Originally posted by o-jay®

Don't bother, no matter how great the temptation may be. I can see where you are coming from, but a felony conviction for assault and battery or something like that will follow you wherever you go and haunt you down the road.

hahahah, the rationale law student perspective