Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Some black girls just piss me off

its nothing against all blacks, but since im on the drama board , im gonna make some generalizations, for some reason, all the black girls i see around my school are so fucking loud, they just cant keep their damn mouths shut, i was on the bus the other day, and these girls were screaming at the top of their lungs about BUTTER....BUTTER PEOPLE, i dont want to hear that shit and neither does anyone else, did God blow out their eardrums so they cant hear NORMAL VOICE TONES, and its not just the screaming as they talk, its the high pitched laugh, which is more like a shrill whine that sends every dog in a 3mile radius running for cover, i do see the same thing with white girls, but very rarely, and almost all the black girls ive either passed, or seen at a party or been on a bus with, cant seem to SHUT THE FUCK UP, is there some gene prevalent in black girls that causes them to be completely ignorant to other peoples rights for peace and quiet..someone help me out, cause im buggin,

Originally posted by clubmouse

its nothing against all blacks, but since im on the drama board , im gonna make some generalizations, for some reason, all the black girls i see around my school are so fucking loud, they just cant keep their damn mouths shut, i was on the bus the other day, and these girls were screaming at the top of their lungs about BUTTER....BUTTER PEOPLE, i dont want to hear that shit and neither does anyone else, did God blow out their eardrums so they cant hear NORMAL VOICE TONES, and its not just the screaming as they talk, its the high pitched laugh, which is more like a shrill whine that sends every dog in a 3mile radius running for cover, i do see the same thing with white girls, but very rarely, and almost all the black girls ive either passed, or seen at a party or been on a bus with, cant seem to SHUT THE FUCK UP, is there some gene prevalent in black girls that causes them to be completely ignorant to other peoples rights for peace and quiet..someone help me out, cause im buggin,

:rolleyes:

Yeah I know what you mean, Ive seen girls like that who seem to be yelling all the time instead of regular talking and it can get annoying.

Ok you know what else I find annoying and very trashy, (and this goes towards all kinds of girls not just black), but when girls talk loud AND every other word is a curse.

Like f this and f that.

Wtf i mean yeah its ok to curse sometimes I mean I do it too, but when I hear girls like that it just makes em look like they have no class.

Talk about good timing.

This morning on the way to work there were these 2 girls perhaps in their late teens. I happened to look up at one of them and she had a KNIFE in her front pocket of her jacket!!

WTF!?!?!?

Then the cursing starting, fuck this, fuck that, bla bla bla, "can you tell this is a fucking knife?" "Yea he fucked me in the fucking train station!":eek:

Basically if anyone DARED to say something her, would she attack the person?? Gotta love the MTA.

I deal with the same shit everyday.. in my class rooms at Central High School... you know what i do ( not trying to act "hard") i serisouly get up out of my seat.. and just start yelling at them.. they seriously have no respect.... they bitch and moan.. and it get s me annoyed..

I think I'll attribute the stupidity and naiveté of this thread to youth...

It's not only black girls who yell when they talk to eachother... I hear white, spanish, asian, et al. yelling at eachother as well. It seems that the general rule of thumb is that when you get some preteens/teens together, they feel the need to yell. I see/hear it all the time. The only thing I'll agree with you all on is that it is very annoying.

have you ever seen a table of nine or so 12-16 year olds sitting in a resturant all having their own conversations about

1. The Back Street Boys

2. The cute new kid

3. The Back Street Boys

4. A cute bag they saw in the "MAWL"

5. The Back Street Boys

6. Being old enough to finally drive

etc..... etc....

It's not a race thing... Obviously it's a Back Street Boy thing.

:laugh:

These moolian's need to be taught a lesson. And NO white girls are not even remotely as bad as the niglets and chiquita bananas. When alone or with one friend the level of their wine cooler lipped, watermelon seed spitting, voice is not that awful to listen to.

When you get 3 Shaniqua's, Latifa's, and Junilka's or more together all hell breaks loose. It seems apparent that q-tips are a rare item up in 145th st, or the newest Foxy Brown album destroyerd their precious ears w/ 35" hoops.

Maybe its the zeebra's and chimp's that influence these gritz eating pigs to yell at eachother and disturb everyone else but then again, try and tell them to be quiet and you will get "ssssch... oh hellz naw you jus didn' say dat..."

. . . I think we can all agree that New Yorkers seem to have a volume problem in general . . . This isn't an exclusively "black" thing . .

. . I mean . . my father is an ex-cop from the southbronx and to THIS DAY . . even after being retired for 10 years, he still talks to me and my sister as if he's addressing some newly processed perps at Rikers . . . Loud Loud Loud . . .

. . I guess the time I spent in the South tought me to be a little more mild . . .

Originally posted by danielcarver

These moolian's need to be taught a lesson. And NO white girls are not even remotely as bad as the niglets and chiquita bananas. When alone or with one friend the level of their wine cooler lipped, watermelon seed spitting, voice is not that awful to listen to.

When you get 3 Shaniqua's, Latifa's, and Junilka's or more together all hell breaks loose. It seems apparent that q-tips are a rare item up in 145th st, or the newest Foxy Brown album destroyerd their precious ears w/ 35" hoops.

Maybe its the zeebra's and chimp's that influence these gritz eating pigs to yell at eachother and disturb everyone else but then again, try and tell them to be quiet and you will get "ssssch... oh hellz naw you jus didn' say dat..."

you are an idiot and should stay in the whole you were born in..you obviously never been anywhere else in this country..sure we are subjected to these young wanna be/or may be black female thugs but i've seen spanish and white people do the same..fuck i'm spanish and when i was a kid i was no different..i got suspended for a week in 4th grade for taking a knife to school..anyway do any kind of traveleng and you will see all races/colors talk loud n ghetto..you'll see it down south, the mid west, up north..i haven't been to the west coast but i can only imagine what the chicanos sound like

i always wondered what the fuck are these asians yellin about..i mean they can go on a tear sometimes

Originally posted by vision

you are an idiot and should stay in the whole you were born in..you obviously never been anywhere else in this country..sure we are subjected to these young wanna be/or may be black female thugs but i've seen spanish and white people do the same..fuck i'm spanish and when i was a kid i was no different..i got suspended for a week in 4th grade for taking a knife to school..anyway do any kind of traveleng and you will see all races/colors talk loud n ghetto..you'll see it down south, the mid west, up north..i haven't been to the west coast but i can only imagine what the chicanos sound like

Vision, don't even bother... it's not worth wasting your time on someone like that.