Clubplanet Nightlife Community

If You Had One Wish-

. . . I'd like to answer "world peace" or "justice for all" but I'm gonna take the selfish route and say : the ability to lose weight and build muscle with minimal effort . . .(lets say 15 mins on the bike, and maybe some light lifting once a week will allow me to drop 30-40 pounds a month and get chiseled enough to be on the cover of mens health. . ) . . .

Originally posted by dub16

Continuous happiness for all - or is that too much related to world peace and love?

careful about this one--what makes one person happy...those actions can make another person or a LOT of people very unhappy.

I'd wish for TIME!!! never to have to come to stinkin work and be able to spend ALL my time however I choose!!! (& no bills to pay of course)

this 40-50 hours of work a week is killin me....I feel like my best energy and effort is spent on BS for the CEO to get rich...then when I want to spend time on stuff I love (spinnin, etc) I'm spent from work (I guess the late night out doesn't help either, but still)....why can't we put our best efforts/energy on what we care about, and give our jobs the leftovers instead of vice versa?

Originally posted by joeg

why does this remind me of one of those wishes you make with the devil that they take out of conext and makes you miserable...

lol...

Are you implying that Crackorn is the devil?

If that's the case, I change my wish- I wish to be easily multiorgasmic...

Originally posted by tastyt

Are you implying that Crackorn is the devil?

If that's the case, I change my wish- I wish to be easily multiorgasmic...

You know hes going to turn that wish into something whacky, like You can't walk down the street without going into multi-gasms or something....

Although... I dont' know if you'd mind that... lol... :tongue: