Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hypothetically speaking...

dgmodel

some information that might be useful , hypothetically of course . . .

---

VICODIN (hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen tablets)

Comes in Three Flavors:

Name - bitartrate / acetaminophen concentrate

VICODIN - 5mg / 500 mg

VICODIN ES - 7mg / 750 mg

VICODIN HP - 10mg /660 mg

What they look like :

VICODIN - looks exactly like a normal tylenol . . white uncoated surface with the name stamped on one side . . The faces of the tablet are rounded ans smooth . .

VICODIN ES - the full name is stamped on the pill . . has edged and angled sides . .

VICODIN HP - similar to regular except is oval shaped . .Full name stamped on face . .

---

. . Prices for it will vary . . . Depends on the type of prescription and quantity, not to mention the concentration of the pill . . . HP's are obviously the best . . and, you could probably dump them for 6 a pill . . the regular's and ES's should be sold for the same price seeing as how the bitartrate is what fucks you up in this scenario . .

. . hope that helps . . .

Originally posted by rammelsberg

That was very informative, thank you.

Now... what do they do?!

. . prescription pain killer . . Think of valiums then triple the power . . . although my personal experience seems to lead to more of a happy floatyness with Vicodins as opposed to the falling away sleepiness of Valiums . .

vic's are usually given for root canals and alot of medical shit...the ones ive gotten werent all that strong tho..tolerences and all...i heard they are of the 'opiate' group as well...i dunno if they are but thatll give u a good idea

yum yum vickies :)

Originally posted by xtcvitality

They are an opiate pain killer. Very similar to percocet, they are great to drink some beers with. Good body high and some nice euphoria. Oh, btw, Valium isn't a pain killer. Valium is a benzo, it reduces anxiety and makes you very sleepy.

. . .trust me, I know this . . . I was just saying that it feels like a bigger shot of Valium to me without the drowsy effects . . read: I turn into Jello and sink into the couch (literally) . . . but I don't get the nasty fallout that I do from valium . . . I find that most downer meds affect me the same . . .the only exception seems to be perkiset . . which always seems to affect me odd . . . oh well . . .

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . .trust me, I know this . . . I was just saying that it feels like a bigger shot of Valium to me without the drowsy effects . . read: I turn into Jello and sink into the couch (literally) . . . but I don't get the nasty fallout that I do from valium . . . I find that most downer meds affect me the same . . .the only exception seems to be perkiset . . which always seems to affect me odd . . . oh well . . .

But...

why would you WANT to turn into jello and fall into the couch? Sounds kinda like a waste of time to me...

yummieeeee

I had minor foot surgery, and was prescribed Vicodin.

I loved those little pills. They don't make you sleepy or upset your stomach like other pain killers. You just feel crazy mellow. Mmmmmm I need to get me some of those.

They give you a really nice buzz