Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Getting noticed...

post 294390290325902 times a day.... and go out and meet people...

when your name is covering the entire right side of the board, people can't help be like "ohhh you're so&so?!?!" hehe.... :tongue:

yeah, just be yourself on the boards, and if your in the same place as other cpers, try to meet them.

Originally posted by magilicuti

just like in real life, personality

Eh, who the hell needs personality when you've got looks like this...

Erm, I forgot, I don't know how to get an image to post in your message, seeing as I don't know jack about HTML. If someone wants to help me out that would be cool I guess.

I'll revise in the meantime...just go out and meet people in real life. I've been on this board for about a day now, but I'm a little more comfortable posting odd shit merely because I already know about 10 of the people on here personally. Just avoid those Roxy folks, I hear they're a real bitch <g>

Originally posted by brickhouse

Eh, who the hell needs personality when you've got looks like this...

Erm, I forgot, I don't know how to get an image to post in your message, seeing as I don't know jack about HTML. If someone wants to help me out that would be cool I guess.

I'll revise in the meantime...just go out and meet people in real life. I've been on this board for about a day now, but I'm a little more comfortable posting odd shit merely because I already know about 10 of the people on here personally. Just avoid those Roxy folks, I hear they're a real bitch <g>

. . and who the fuck are you? . . . :confused: . . . :laugh: . . .

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

and you are.....:confused:

yeah what you said.. lol.. im not too thrilled about that comment :mad: If it wasnt for roxy I would have never met half of the CPers that I have met.. and they are maaaaad cool.. I look forward to every fri just to chill with everyone on stage :D

Originally posted by joeg

I'm pretty sure he was just kidding about the roxy thing...

lol...

Hey, Joe can pick up sarcasm! Woohoo, score one point for the team....(for those not in the know, <g> means grin i.e. I'm kidding)

Phuture, I'm pretty sure we've met before...

And tasty, I guess that avatar is just too cool for this board *damn mods*