Jump to content
Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
chula22

Rape as a turn on?

Recommended Posts

Ok i am just curious. I know a few people that get turned on by the thought of rape. Even though they know its wrong, they get excited thinking about it.

Guys what are your reasons for finding the IDEA of rape exciting?

Girls, Do you also find the concept of rape exciting?

I realize this is a touchy subject and i just wanna apologize to anyone if this offends you or brings back memories. I am just curious to know the answers to this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm sorry, but that's disgusting. I ran my college's rape hotline and if you heard the stories of real rapes, I don't think you'd be terribly turned on. And if you were, then YOU'RE disgusting...:mad:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

as a former law major (before music took control :D ) I know alot about domestic violence, the criminal mind, rape, etc. ( i used to be a nerd....dont laugh )

Rape is a violent act of power, not sex. Guys rape people, because they usually feel weak and insignificant. Its a poor, sad excuse to boost their self esteem.

As for rape as a sexual act between two conesenting people, I've heard of it before. Peoples boats float in different waters i guess.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OK, this is great....I`ve wanted to discuss this with someone!

But first, lets not catergorically dismiss people`s sexuality as disgusting or horrible.......I think any mutual consenting act between adults is perfectly fine, even if its not my cuppa joe!

So, I couple weeks ago, after this girl I had been seeing begged me to get her high for the first time (hash), I consented and we took knifeys.......well, things natrually progressed to the bed (as all of our nights did). And being a good host, and so she could really dig the THC, I told her ' OK, I`ll do anything you want me do'........what was her one request, 'rape me'! I was like....WHAT? Are you sure? WHY? But anyways I consented with a little ruff sex and some dirty. BUT I did not dig it at all, it really kind of freaked me out!

So here's the discussion.........She is japanese and almost all japanese porn centers on the rape fantasy, if not outright, the girl is always saying......Not allowed, stop (dame, dame)! I`m living here in Japan btw......and its a totally misagynisitc (sp?) culture where the man reigns in everything! Do you think it was these cultural influences is why she wanted to act out the fantasy, or is it a common fantasy among women, or, god forbid, maybe something happened to her long ago and she is reacting it out? I dont know what do yall think? Anyways, it wasnt cool, even though I have enjoyed rough sex (often actually) and even dirty talk on occasion.......do it under, even the fantastical pretenses of rape was not fun for me at all...........total buzzkill!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No way in hell it turns me on. I once had an odd request for that myself. Nobody I ever ended up doing anything with, but when we would talk about sex, she would always mention haw she had this rape fantasy where she wanted a guy who she liked to crawl through her window wearing a mask, tie her up in her sleep, and forcefully fuck her. Unfortunately, I knew that the person she wanted to do that to her was me. Eventually we did neck a little bit, and even then she asked me to choke her while we were making out. That wasn't quite so bad, but still beyond where I'll draw the line.

Sex should be something pleasurable, the last thing I want to do is inflict harm upon someone from doing it, even if it may unintentionally happen due to miscommunication or whatnot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by brickhouse

No way in hell it turns me on. I once had an odd request for that myself. Nobody I ever ended up doing anything with, but when we would talk about sex, she would always mention haw she had this rape fantasy where she wanted a guy who she liked to crawl through her window wearing a mask, tie her up in her sleep, and forcefully fuck her.

:eek: That's a little scary...a bit too much I think....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

on the primal raw attraction lust aspect, i could understand...

but violating someone just doesn't turn me on. I'm too respectful for that kind of shit.

hell sometimes i feel guilty just giving someone a playful smack on the butt.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The proper term for it is:

Agonophilia - Pseudo-rape, pretend struggle or wrestling play as a form of foreplay.

And not that I need to justify myself here, but let me also clarify that my g/f gets off on it as much as I do. There are times when she requests it. It's just another role-playing thing that we do to spice things up every once in a while.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

mmmhhh I'm just thinking out loud right now. Reading everyone's opinion on that subject and some people's experience makes me wonder....maybe we should clearly differentiate between an actual rape situation and a playful sex-situation. Only cause I think...that it sounds already better if we don't call it "rape roleplay" but simple, rough sex. A lot of people enjoy that and I guess there is nothing wrong with it...hey whatever rocks your boat (and from other sexual practices, we all know that some girls enjoy a certain pain aspect).

Anyway, what I'm just thinking here is the difference where in a real rape...the woman most probably will not get excited and wet...(and sex without lubrications will leave you more than sore and in pain)

...which in a role-play will be totally different. So, even if we call it rape roleplay...I don't think it will ever come close to what a real rape is about and feels like....hence I think the terminology is just used falsely.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I understand it to some degree... I mean, it's one thing to have your arms pinned down while struggling to get up... the whole dominance thing is definitely hot... but there's a line I just wouldn't want to cross. To get held down forecefully while you're actually fighting to get up and screaming NO... that would kill it for me...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i agree on the fact that dominance is VERY HOT, but i think the idea of rape is taking it to a level that becomes uncomfortable and un-hot...just my opinion..:confused:

c.Lo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I dont think that is a turn on at all.. I have never been raped but I kind of almost was... (weird story)... if i was ever in that position again in the full effect of things i dunno what i would do.. I think if you use the thought of rape to get turn on your a sick fuck!!! just my $.02

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by flying_high

mmmhhh I'm just thinking out loud right now. Reading everyone's opinion on that subject and some people's experience makes me wonder....maybe we should clearly differentiate between an actual rape situation and a playful sex-situation. Only cause I think...that it sounds already better if we don't call it "rape roleplay" but simple, rough sex. A lot of people enjoy that and I guess there is nothing wrong with it...hey whatever rocks your boat (and from other sexual practices, we all know that some girls enjoy a certain pain aspect).

Anyway, what I'm just thinking here is the difference where in a real rape...the woman most probably will not get excited and wet...(and sex without lubrications will leave you more than sore and in pain)

...which in a role-play will be totally different. So, even if we call it rape roleplay...I don't think it will ever come close to what a real rape is about and feels like....hence I think the terminology is just used falsely.

I agree. I should have rephrased the question, but I did get a good thread going out of this. I have wondered about this for a long time now. I know dominance is a turn on for most people. But some people will take it to the extent of wanting to see the girl cry, etc... I just think thats alittle to much for me. That would scare me right back into my thong.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by chula22

I agree. I should have rephrased the question, but I did get a good thread going out of this. I have wondered about this for a long time now. I know dominance is a turn on for most people. But some people will take it to the extent of wanting to see the girl cry, etc... I just think thats alittle to much for me. That would scare me right back into my thong.

Are you serious??? Damn, I didn't really think of it so much of a guy's turn on. You're right...the thread definitely became a very interesting one. Unfortunately (or maybe I should say fortunately as this means there aren't too many out there) there aren't too many people that seem to be able or willing to shed some light on what it is that would turn you on while seeing your girl really cry or crying as you are honestly scared to shit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

when you look at the fantasy of being raped there is the guilt factor in mind. society says "sex is bad" and that is drilled into you from the time your hand is slapped away from your genitals when you are 1 year old. the fantasy of being raped has to do with getting the pleasure of sex without the guilt associated with it. you can dream about being naughty but its not even you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by dialectics

when you look at the fantasy of being raped there is the guilt factor in mind. society says "sex is bad" and that is drilled into you from the time your hand is slapped away from your genitals when you are 1 year old. the fantasy of being raped has to do with getting the pleasure of sex without the guilt associated with it. you can dream about being naughty but its not even you.

Good point. That's one of the reasons I love to be dominated. ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by dialectics

when you look at the fantasy of being raped there is the guilt factor in mind. society says "sex is bad" and that is drilled into you from the time your hand is slapped away from your genitals when you are 1 year old. the fantasy of being raped has to do with getting the pleasure of sex without the guilt associated with it. you can dream about being naughty but its not even you.

Wouldn't it be much more healthy to realize that sex IS healthy and NOT taboo...then to fantasize that you're getting raped, just so it's not "your fault" that you're having sex? :rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×