Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Exit vs. SF - I've HAD IT!!

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

Your signature is gone :(

That makes you....

temporarily worthless! Quick quick! new sig!!!

Temporarily WHAT?!!?

Listen slut, I wasn't "Temporarily Worthless" last night when I had you spread-eagle in the back of my Corolla last night, each leg hanging out a window while I pumped your ass into submission as you begged me to nut my silver man-glue all over your face and LIKE IT.

But if it makes you happy, I'll work on a new sig and show it to you shortly.

KISS

Originally posted by alpha2002

Temporarily WHAT?!!?

Listen slut, I wasn't "Temporarily Worthless" last night when I had you spread-eagle in the back of my Corolla last night, each leg hanging out a window while I pumped your ass into submission as you begged me to nut my silver man-glue all over your face and LIKE IT.

But if it makes you happy, I'll work on a new sig and show it to you shortly.

KISS

Ohhhhh riiiiiiight, I forgot about that :rolleyes: Silly me!

Silver man glue hm? What are ya, more special than everyone else that yours isn't just white? :D

Originally posted by snappy139

This yet another worthless post. Who gives a flying shit about who hates what? Keep this shit on the drama board or at least post something that has some substance behind it.

Are you kidding me? Substance?

I guess every fart and queef uttered by sexxxxxybabyd is philosophical rhetoric that you mentally jack it to?

And I suppose every mongoloid mention 'trance' and 'drugs' and 'phonk' is something comparable to Scripture?

Buddy, if you're the board gestapo GET TO WERK!!!!

Originally posted by cazz926

I guess every fart and queef uttered by sexxxxxybabyd is philosophical rhetoric that you mentally jack it to?

And I suppose every mongoloid mention 'trance' and 'drugs' and 'phonk' is something comparable to Scripture?

you know that whole "blaming all the problems of cp on sexybabydee" thing is getting a little old

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

Excellent picture, Brickhouse! Love it!!! :laugh:

Actually it's my avatar on another board...

Well I'll see if it's still there tomorrow. I'm still not sure what is and isn't tolerated by the moderators around these parts. Evidently photos of skullfucking aren't, but but photos of a guy with his head stuck up his ass are ok. Maybe if there was a terms of service to be found anywhere, I wouldn't have to test things like this...

Originally posted by brickhouse

Actually it's my avatar on another board...

Well I'll see if it's still there tomorrow. I'm still not sure what is and isn't tolerated by the moderators around these parts. Evidently photos of skullfucking aren't, but but photos of a guy with his head stuck up his ass are ok. Maybe if there was a terms of service to be found anywhere, I wouldn't have to test things like this...

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by cazz926

Opps, your right about sexybabyd. Should'nt she be posting a topic about how this is her last post and she is never coming back to CP ever again? I'm not trying to drop bombs on this post or anything but, this topic seems to always repeat itself over and over and over and over and over... you get the picture. You either like Exit or you don't. You either hate SF or you don't. Who gives two fucks about who likes or hates what!!???