Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: All Cp Djs!! Cp Dj Of The Month Opening For Roxy...details Inside

Originally posted by bigart

WHO WILL SUPPORT ME :-D

ok but seriuosly i think i should Dj at Roxy's room

I know i will play grat music for u guys, Dee do u accept 8 track , my demo is on it ,

ohh and umm do they have tape decks at roxy, cuz i got some Sick new jams :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

LMFAO

Got 2 love him. I didn't see YOU this past Friday! Where were ya?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by djfabioc

Roxy sux!

So you wouldn't spin there if you could?

Regardless of feelings about Roxy, I'm sure many of the up-and-coming or unknown DJ's on this board would kill for such an opportunity. Especially at any big NYC club, such as Roxy. Am I wrong?

Originally posted by wallflour

So you wouldn't spin there if you could?

Regardless of feelings about Roxy, I'm sure many of the up-and-coming or unknown DJ's on this board would kill for such an opportunity. Especially at any big NYC club, such as Roxy. Am I wrong?

I went there 2 times and I could feel that place, maybe because i rather hang out with a older crowd (21 And over)...Vicious is a great DJ and i tried to give a shot there but still i rather go to Vinyl on friday's.

As far as the Dj's ..yeah ,would be nice yohear some good Dj's I was invited once before to play there once but i never got back to the guy the invited me to....

Originally posted by djustinh

Got 2 love him. I didn't see YOU this past Friday! Where were ya?

i was still toooo tired from last week bro,

im taking a MOnth off i need Rest

2 weeks ago we did , Exit thursday , roxy friday, exit saturday , then onto vinyl ,

and i must say WOW to vinyl,

now i know what u mean :)

the music was good, but i felt sooo damn outta place, cuz like there were no lights u know, but still

if anyone wants to experience the club scene, i dont even think u need drugs in that place, cuz i felt CRACKED out, and i didint do shit , but drink Redbull,

other than that , i have never seen a place that has sooo many fucken Druggies lol

but its cool

peece

arty

Originally posted by bigart

i was still toooo tired from last week bro,

im taking a MOnth off i need Rest

2 weeks ago we did , Exit thursday , roxy friday, exit saturday , then onto vinyl ,

and i must say WOW to vinyl,

now i know what u mean :)

the music was good, but i felt sooo damn outta place, cuz like there were no lights u know, but still

if anyone wants to experience the club scene, i dont even think u need drugs in that place, cuz i felt CRACKED out, and i didint do shit , but drink Redbull,

other than that , i have never seen a place that has sooo many fucken Druggies lol

but its cool

peece

arty

u were missed Arty <3 :)

Originally posted by djfabioc

I went there 2 times and I could feel that place, maybe because i rather hang out with a older crowd (21 And over)...Vicious is a great DJ

Same here I gave it another try this past friday. I agree the music was great when jv came on, but the crowd/place I just wasnt feeling.

Originally posted by romy20

Same here I gave it another try this past friday. I agree the music was great when jv came on, but the crowd/place I just wasnt feeling.

Ditto. I just don't feel a good vibe when I'm there. If I didn't have a card that got me in free, I probably would not have been there. Part of it is probably because of

a) The music that comes on before JV,

B) I'm disappointed that JV isn't spinning the way he used to spin in the pre-Roxy days, and

c) I feel like an old fart there and I'm only 24 years old. :blown:

But back to the subject, I heard Chris Lewis's CD and I thought it was good. Hope he gets a break at Roxy even though I don't particularly like that place.

Originally posted by tunnelbandit

heretic909!!!!!!!!:mad:

I'll promote that party and call it.......

SCARING HAIR GEL OUTTA HEADZ:D

:laugh:

That would be mad funny if I played there and brought my crowd to come check it out. OMG, I'm laughing just thinking about the facial expressions on the Roxy regulars.

THE HARDCORE ARMY IS TAKING OVER!!!!:mad::D

muthafuckin where do i enlist??

It's all about Nasenblauten....

BLOWSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS T' THA NOSE!!!!

"HERE GO THE SOUNDS OF A WRECKIN BALL!!!!!!"

Originally posted by quoth

muthafuckin where do i enlist??

It's all about Nasenblauten....

BLOWSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS T' THA NOSE!!!!

"HERE GO THE SOUNDS OF A WRECKIN BALL!!!!!!"

NASENBLAUTENNNNNNNNNNNNNNN..... ROT ROT ROT ROTTERDAM.

I will have to enroll you in bootcamp on bandit island with me and heretic as the senior drill instructors.:D

I will have to enroll you in bootcamp on bandit island with me and heretic as the senior drill instructors.:D

Gothic Death and Trailer Park Trash as my drill instructors??

Piece of cake. :D