Clubplanet Nightlife Community

best party of WMC???

laliux

IMO it was the Billboardlive party on Friday night - the music was just so fuckin sick, and everyone in the entire place was in an awesome mood in anticipation of the coming few days. I myself was in such a good mood, just so happy to be in Miami for the WMC. I had an awesome time, if there was a downside it was the large quantity of money that I found myself without the next day...

Sunday at Spin was also a great vibe, I had an awesome time. I only made it to Space once, after Spin for PVD, and it was around 6AM and I was drunk as shit, so I don't really remember how the vibe was. Music was sick tho..

What a fawking awesome conference. This was the first year; I actually got to enjoy the conference thoroughly.

Most memorable acts: PVD was on fire. The vibe and energy level was incredible. Edgar V opened and did an outrageous job. Tiesto first time hearing him live; he was excellent. Judge Jules whom I had heard before, and was not impressed. Totally blew me away, Jules laid it down nasty and hard. Outstanding set from the Judge. By the far the performance, that I will long remember. Was the Set from Johan Gielen. Johan played after Tiesto and unleashed, one of the most energetic and inspired performances I have ever heard. Madonna "just like a prayer", Brenda Russell "get here", to name. but a few of the tracks he threw down. What an awesome way to end conference.

Special thanks to the cp crew, I got to chill with during conference, Joeygk, Djdekan, Sgtfury, Vicman, Chynado11, and Diesel77

Overall the conference was outstanding. Every event I went to, the energy level, and vibe were off the wall. Music heads from all over, the place just going off. Can’t wait until next year. now I make my return back to reality.. :(

i must agree w/ digital ! fucking wicked party and set from Layo &Bushwackaa

:)

other favs: Tribal Gathering @ Bed, Giant hotel party w/ Steve Gerrard, Danny howells, Sunday @ Rain, Howells @ BED, DT's set from 430-9am (tho crowd vibe wasn't all there :( )

anyone else broke like me ????

Originally posted by sobeton

What a fawking awesome conference. This was the first year; I actually got to enjoy the conference thoroughly.

Most memorable acts: PVD was on fire. The vibe and energy level was incredible. Edgar V opened and did an outrageous job.

alright Edgar !!:D

crobar with carl cox then deep dish at space saturday night ...deep dish was mind blowing...amazing..

billboard live friday night in the basement was real good..

danny tenaglia at space monday night was a night to remember too... was real cool when carl cox walked into the dj booth and danny kissed him on the cheek..and they where both dancing...funny shit

by far, imo, was "00" Fleming/jules/tiesto/gielen....with special emphasis on the judge. what a freakin amazing set...one of the best ever ive heard at space...he was so into it, interacting with the crowd and all. went to the patio at about 9:am, and theres DT throwing it down. what a way to close out the confrence...

Originally posted by idrthrbclbng

IMO it was the Billboardlive party on Friday night - the music was just so fuckin sick, and everyone in the entire place was in an awesome mood in anticipation of the coming few days. I myself was in such a good mood, just so happy to be in Miami for the WMC. I had an awesome time, if there was a downside it was the large quantity of money that I found myself without the next day...

Sunday at Spin was also a great vibe, I had an awesome time. I only made it to Space once, after Spin for PVD, and it was around 6AM and I was drunk as shit, so I don't really remember how the vibe was. Music was sick tho..

i also agree with this one. the anticipation of the days to come made this party sick, sick, sick, and the music just blew me away. Lawler, Seaman, & Parks & Wilson tore it up.

I'd have to say the best (& final) party of this year's conference for me was the last night at Space ('00' Fleming, Jules, Tiesto, Pearce & Gielen). In fact, this ranks up there as one of the best parties I've EVER attended! I only regret forgetting to bring my camera inside (AGAIN!), & booking an early flight out, having to leave at 7:15 during Johan's set. :mad:

I met so many awesome people that night, and the music was magical! This was my 2nd time seeing Jules, & he was right on this time!!! Totally banging set, consistantly driving those beats. Really enjoyed Tiesto's set- was a big improvement over the last time I saw him. I don't even want to hear how good Johan was.....! Was surprised to hear the new style that Darren Pearce was playing on the patio- a major change from his Reactivate cd's- but it was really good & funky.

Did anybody see those crazy NY club kids on the patio, before Danny Tenglia came on??? OMG what a sight! Thoe moves with those platform boots!!!! Good to see that those people are still around.

Originally posted by idrthrbclbng

IMO it was the Billboardlive party on Friday night - the music was just so fuckin sick, and everyone in the entire place was in an awesome mood

I have to agree. I had a table on the stage in the main room during the steve lawler set at about 330a was off da-hook.

1. Space with Tiesto/Jules/ and Danny T for after hours !!!!!!!!!

come on it does not get any better than that anyhwere in the world

thats like a dream line up

hey Oakie !!!! your boring and getting old Tiesto is the man for trance.

DT is still the king

2. Carl Cox @Crobar

Originally posted by tatgirl

I only regret forgetting to bring my camera inside (AGAIN!), & booking an early flight out, having to leave at 7:15 during Johan's set. :mad:

Johan was sick. he closed the blue room. what a great way to, end the conference. he needs to get, his arse back down here soon.. :)