Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Getting along...

gothzane

As a woman or man...or some freakish thing in between.

Do you find yourself getting along better with the opposite sex

as opposed to hanging out with your own.

I personally get along better wth guys....

I like video games, beer, pool, beer, buffalo wings, beer,

Im a macho man who likes nachos extra grande.

I despise all things feminine...shoes, any color that goes beyond blue, black, red, or green...shoes, tanning salons, nail polish remover...hair coniditoner, shoes, ...i could go on for hours...

I do have a softspot for kittens....but they're not completely feminine.

okay this topic changed a bit...reformat.

Do you like manly things or feminine things?

:flame:

I find myself getting along way better with guys. I think it has alot to do with the way i express myself and so on. I mean my guys friends all come to me to talk about everything. Their relationships their sex life. Or to ask advice. And they do it because they know they can tell me anything and i wont flip or be disgusted by them. I think more like a male so i have an easier time understanding them.

Girls just get on my nerves. (NOT ALL! I HAVE MET SOME REALLY KOOL GIRLIES ON HERE). But alot of girls stupidity and ways irk the hell outta me.

FOR EXAMPLE: When a guy hits a girl he gets jail time. when a girl hits a guy she gets Praise. HOW THE HELL DOES THIS WORK?????

I see it like this, If the chic has the audacity and BALLS to raise her hand a strike the man, she should have the balls to get hit back. I dont see it as a woman man thing. Its a person to person thing. You disrepect, expect payback. SO when a chic cries for equal rights and then turns around and cries "I CANT BELEIEVE YOU HIT ME!!! IM A WOMAN YOU ARENT SUPPOSED TO LAY A FINGER ON ME!!!" I become enraged:mad: :blown::knife:

YEs your right and i totally understand that. Im not saing that if a chic pushes you knock her out. But some chics go wild and start punching and really trying to hurt the guy, to the point wheres theres blood drawn. I just think that if need be, then NEED BE. I dont condone abuse by any means what so ever, but you cant have your cake and eat it too.

ohh...in that case...she loses her title as lady.

Then by all means an open-handed pimp slap across the face.

The kind of slap that bruises under the left eye...

should teach the little tramp as she sulks on the floor for awhile.

Just never hit them twice....after the apologies are given...and theres still drama...walk away.

not like id know anything about that....

Originally posted by gothzane

You cant hit a lady....but you can shake the shit outa her!

:laugh: :laugh: Chris Rock or Eddie Griffin? i 4got..but its so true..

..to get back on topic..i definitely get along with guys more easily than i do with girls. its like when ur out and a guy friend gets wasted..theres less to worry about..when a girl gets wasted..man..thats just the beggining of ur problems for the night..but then again there are girls like Chula here..who i love hangin out with cause u know theyre never gona make a problem , theyre never gona catch an attitude over some dumb shit , and they know how to take care of themselves

:bounce: I get along better with guys...ur right gay guys are great...but i have to admit I'm into the whole fashion, tanning, shopping, manicure/peducure thing but then again i like drinking, playing pool and sports ...as for the hitting thing...if a girl goes psycho and starts punchin and drawin blood and everything then the guy has to defend himself somehow he can't just be her personal punching bag

Hmmm....

Growing up I always had "girlfriends"...never interacted with guys. But as I got older, I just couldnt stand even being in the presence of another female.

I get along better with guys so much better - I can trust them with anything and guys arent catty and gossipy. There isnt all of that competition that there is between girls.

Originally posted by chula22

FOR EXAMPLE: When a guy hits a girl he gets jail time. when a girl hits a guy she gets Praise. HOW THE HELL DOES THIS WORK?????

I see it like this, If the chic has the audacity and BALLS to raise her hand a strike the man, she should have the balls to get hit back. I dont see it as a woman man thing. Its a person to person thing. You disrepect, expect payback. SO when a chic cries for equal rights and then turns around and cries "I CANT BELEIEVE YOU HIT ME!!! IM A WOMAN YOU ARENT SUPPOSED TO LAY A FINGER ON ME!!!" I become enraged:mad: :blown::knife:

wow and I thought I was the only girl who thought this lol

I agree.

I have to say though that I get along better with guys than girls. I dont know it seems like between girls, there's always a competition, or jelousy, etc etc.

I have met some cool girls, but not many.

ghhhhost ~ its chris rocks line... :)

back to the subject... i find myself getting along with guys better. i hate the superficialness of girls... i hate the fact that in order to be accepted by certain girls, you have to have a certain amount of gear... ie: prada or louis vuitton bag... etc. who the fuck cares what you wear and how much it costs?! as long as you have your own style goin, then it's all good.

so many girls have nothing good to say... they're so concerned with dumb issues ~ the mundane, the condition of their nails, fake baking... blaH! and the whole catty issue, where all this shit is spoken about you behind your back... and then when you're around, the fakeness! ! ! ! :blown:

with guys, there is just this ease, this comfort. you never really have to worry about being judged or talked about.

damn... it sounds like im hating on my gender, but i guess those extreme chicks come to mind when asked what you prefer. . .

when you meet a cool girly, then it's awesome, cause a cool gal has the best of both worlds goin on... she's the right amount of feminine with a smattering of the guy-related isH~ :D she knows how to handle her own... she fucks around, eTc.

yo0ooooo0ooooo0oo0o0o!!~ sHout oUt to mY cooL kiCk aSs GirLys frOm cP!

i've met to many amazing people, esp. the chica's...

daMn~ mAd :love: tO tHe cP ladiEs~!!!!