Clubplanet Nightlife Community

VOTE....SF or Roxy

just write SF if you will want to move to SF and why..and write Roxy if you want to stay at Roxy and why....

just wanna get everyones opionin...this is muchos important to alot of people...

Personally...im gonna go to SF because i loveeeeeee that place. Its nothing but good times...but Roxy has treated me better than good...

~Andy

SF SF SF SF SF SF SF. nothing personal i just love that club. was the first club i ever been to in the city when i was 16. and your right roxy has treated us better then good. and we said our goodbye. i am sure i will go back and have a good time one week but for now. Factory has returned.

so lets get the SPOT CREW in check

call my cell andy and let me know whats up this weekend.

peace,

Jack Z.

If you're talking about Roxy Friday v. SF Saturdays it's just no contest, SF wins hands down in my opinion. But it's not really fair, it's a different party with different music, geared toward different crowds.

If you're talking about Roxy Friday v. upcoming SF Fridays then we'll have to wait and see. SF Fridays has repeatedly failed. But right now there aren't many Friday night alternatives, and I think SF is just a better venue overall. Plus, I feel at home there. a_smil10.gif

Originally posted by o-jay®

If you're talking about Roxy Friday v. SF Saturdays it's just no contest, SF wins hands down in my opinion. But it's not really fair, it's a different party with different music, geared toward different crowds.

If you're talking about Roxy Friday v. upcoming SF Fridays then we'll have to wait and see. SF Fridays has repeatedly failed. But right now there aren't many Friday night alternatives, and I think SF is just a better venue overall. Plus, I feel at home there. a_smil10.gif

i actually think this is like some big teeny bopper promoter discrepancy...like..will we stay with roxy cause it's the cool place now...or go back to factory!?!? i know i will not be able to sleep until i hear the verdict! please decide soon guys.....

Originally posted by legend38

ROXY... Im gonna keep going there till it totally dies out.. I like roxy a lot more than SF.. sorry guys...

ok this is my answer not larrys... hes forgot to log off CP on my comp.. duh!!! I kept posting and had no idea that i just upped his posts.. dammit!!! :laugh:

Originally posted by asianvixen

Roxy = Roller Rink with bad music.

hahaha I cant believe u just said roller rink lol sooo true

either that or high school dance :laugh: :laugh:

ill have to disagree with u on the music part though, sorry

Originally posted by bebby6919

ok this is my answer not larrys... hes forgot to log off CP on my comp.. duh!!! I kept posting and had no idea that i just upped his posts.. dammit!!! :laugh:

lol i kept doing the same to suthrnbelle.. posting under her name that is

oh well

Originally posted by asianvixen

SF, no question. Roxy = Roller Rink with bad music.

you honestly think shawn ink is going to be better than JV?

ok

never liked SF...too much coke, more juiceheads than roxy

(not really liking roxy that much either lately, but its still better than SF)

Ok, I have being to SF saturdays, and it was pretty damm godd. As far as Roxy goes, I dont know cuz I have'nt being there-even though I like JV better than JP. MY point is, no one like Roxy until vicius got there; and now they are compareing it to SF.

Botton line. The DJ makes the club.

Like Exit. Drapper is gone, and even though it will still suck (for must of CP crewd) I dont think you will be so hard and exit again.

Just what came to my head.;)

Originally posted by jackzelvrp

SF SF SF SF SF SF SF. nothing personal i just love that club. was the first club i ever been to in the city when i was 16. and your right roxy has treated us better then good. and we said our goodbye. i am sure i will go back and have a good time one week but for now. Factory has returned.

same here...Factory was my first real club and still, by far, my favorite. I don't think this should even be a real question. The MAIN reason why Roxy has been such a success is because all the displaced, homeless SF kids who lost their Factory Fridays home started going to Roxy. Now that SF is back...well, you'll see for yourself...Roxy will not be the same.

By the way, O-Jay, SF Fridays may have failed at times, but not during the summers. And this will be the beginning of their summer party. We'll just have to wait and see whether Shawn Ink can handle spinning on the mainfloor.

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

you honestly think shawn ink is going to be better than JV?

ok

never liked SF...too much coke, more juiceheads than roxy

(not really liking roxy that much either lately, but its still better than SF)

i agree :D yeah nils!

Originally posted by airatomic

quiet u exit girl!

go back to barking in ur bed... :tongue:

SF ALL THE WAY! comon, roxy does not even compare

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As a club SF is alot nicer, but come one

Johnny Vicious or Shawn Ink?

Hmmmmmm

I'll be at Roxy :bounce: