Clubplanet Nightlife Community

White Castle frozen hamburgers

Originally posted by tunnelbandit

Are a damn fine invention. 1 minute in the microwave wrapped in a paper towel..and you have a beautiful steam-grilled little treat.

Yeah, and there actually not as greesy as when you get em from white castle, cause they usually greese up the bread too

Originally posted by tunnelbandit

Yeah you don't taste these ones for 56 hrs later like the original ones either.

Did we meet at Countdown?

lol - very true, that's why I've only had white castle like 3 times in my life!

Yeah - we met @ countdown, but we also met at limelight - Keoki, way back in October.

. . . I say blah blah blah to all the nay sayers . . .

. . .EVERYONE . . .and I mean EVERYONE who's lived in the tri-state area at one time or another has LOVED and FIENDED over white castle hamburgers at least ONCE in their lives . . . It's inevitability in action . . . .

. . . I have to say the frozen ones aren't that bad . . . I still love taking the "drive" down to baychester and picking up a bag full of those colon cleaners from time to time . . . .

. . . come to think of it . . . who's up for rolling a blunt and taking a field trip to colonic hell this weekend? . . .eh . .who's with me!!! . . . :laugh: . . .

Originally posted by phuturephunk

come to think of it . . . who's up for rolling a blunt and taking a field trip to colonic hell this weekend? . . .eh . .who's with me!!! . . . :laugh: . . .

im one of the lucky ones. . . .

white castle and mcdonalds down one block, a burger king and wendys up 5 blocks, chinese and a chicken shack up 2 blocks along with all diff types of hispanic food. . .:tongue:

::fattyKat::