Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Car Buffs... quick questions regarding my shoes...

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

i wanna start of by saying that i fucking hate you (i was so close...so close...)second, the bottom pic, wheels look more luxurious i guess

PM me... i have a few buddies at an Audi Dealership... I can make it sooooooooo... PM me...

Originally posted by highmay

the things you own, end up owning you....

...everything in life, that is worth living for, winds up owning you... including loved ones...including knowledge, including a lust for something... from materialistic items... to your career / education, to your hobbies, your goals, to your very own wife... down to your children... everything you do, will be them and for them, everything you DONT do will be directly effected by them...

Originally posted by dgmodel

that is worth living for

the key phrase...

Now my question to you is: why should you care so much about which shoes fit your car??

Would it make you any more of a person that you choose 2 over 1, that some pseudonyms (who, in some or all cases, you have no idea as to who they are or what credence they hold to their given opinions) behind a computer tell you what makes 1 more appealing than 2, that you give the impression that you're better than everyone else that doesn't have the luxury to make a choice that you can?

Yes, whatever you do directly affects you, and whatever you don't do directly affects you (or your loved ones). Worrying, more notably posting, about such an insignificant detail assumes earmarks regarding your personality, some morally positive, some morally negative.

I'm a man of fashion myself because, I believe, your style is a direct byproduct of your attitude and self-visual image. When it comes, though, to making the choice of which shoes fit your car, to placing priority of your car over yourself, (as I said before) earmarks regarding your personality are automatically assumed. There are some that are positive, there are some that aren't.

What I'm trying to say is this: I find it pointless to stress over an insignificant detail such as the one you're stressing over. I would focus my energy into posting something more pertinent and positive to nightlife or life in general, and I would take the money and invest it into something that would help me become a better person. Posting that topic does not do that for you, me, or the people clicking on this link and reading this entire thread.

I'm not making an assumption of you because I don't know you, but tell me what you think, Marko. Is this all really worth it?

Originally posted by highmay

the key phrase...

Now my question to you is: why should you care so much about which shoes fit your car??

Would it make you any more of a person that you choose 2 over 1, that some pseudonyms (who, in some or all cases, you have no idea as to who they are or what credence they hold to their given opinions) behind a computer tell you what makes 1 more appealing than 2, that you give the impression that you're better than everyone else that doesn't have the luxury to make a choice that you can?

Yes, whatever you do directly affects you, and whatever you don't do directly affects you (or your loved ones). Worrying, more notably posting, about such an insignificant detail assumes earmarks regarding your personality, some morally positive, some morally negative.

I'm a man of fashion myself because, I believe, your style is a direct byproduct of your attitude and self-visual image. When it comes, though, to making the choice of which shoes fit your car, to placing priority of your car over yourself, (as I said before) earmarks regarding your personality are automatically assumed. There are some that are positive, there are some that aren't.

What I'm trying to say is this: I find it pointless to stress over an insignificant detail such as the one you're stressing over. I would focus my energy into posting something more pertinent and positive to nightlife or life in general, and I would take the money and invest it into something that would help me become a better person. Posting that topic does not do that for you, me, or the people clicking on this link and reading this entire thread.

I'm not making an assumption of you because I don't know you, but tell me what you think, Marko. Is this all really worth it?

basically it was a preffrence question... im torn between the two. and thought maybe i could get some insight from others on here... i care so much about which shoes fit my car, b/c i want it to look good. in noone am i trying to imply that im better than anyone here, nor worse off... its just an opinion ques. if i posted a pic of my girl and asked hot or not... would that be me flaunting that i have the option of banging this girl or not? if i posted nycunderground vol4 or exit vs. sf 16... would that be me flaunting that i have the luxury of buying either cd? i think you pretty much read it into this a lil too deep then youre were supposed to. and more importantly as to investing, what type of investment could i make with 4g's??? it really doesnt make sense and to be honest with do you think if i only had 4g's id spend it on rims? c'mon lets put this into perspective here... we all have vice's in life, we all have hobbies... this is one of mine outside of fashion,and some others... some ppl like to spend theyre time and money clubbing,others on drugs, others on clothes, others on what have you... and they post about it... look on the substance board theyre asking "mitsu vs rolex vs. igloo" hits. does that mean theyre flaunting that they have e and you dont? or are they just asking which are better??? all in all, if you really knew me... i mean really knew me... you wouldnt have even posted this... however you chose to base a lil post on a even smaller one... if i were you id reevaluate preconcieved notions about me, and actually wait till you meet me or talk to me outside of cp, first to pass judgement or try to determine my character.

Originally posted by fluidnyc

DG what kinda rims can ya get for a AUDI TT coupe, Im in need of rims. I was liking the roadster rims whatcha think.

nice... just stay away from making a cookie cutter audi... it seems to me that all the audi afficianado's like to make all their cars look the same... same rims "oettingers" and same interior specs, and same mods.. blah... nah mean? whatever rim you want i can get you... i have 3 friends of mine that own shops... and i can take car of you.. the only thing is theyre here in nyc... are located around here???

if i were you id reevaluate preconcieved notions about me, and actually wait till you meet me or talk to me outside of cp, first to pass judgement or try to determine my character.

As I said before, I am not passing judgement about your character. I don't know who you are, and you have absolutely no clue who I am, who I know, what I know, or if I am even worth knowing. I am merely pointing out that your post gives off a certain vibe. In no way am I saying anything else.

So if you would like to meet, I'll post this for the entire board community to see this: I'm personally inviting you to come on any night during my birthday celebration weekend in NYC. It will only be in this type of situation where we can both give reason to our future judgements concerning eachother.

Tag...you're it.

maybe i misunderstood what you wrote... however in anyevent... im not saying i have "beef" with you or anything of that nature... as for the certain vibe that comes off this thread??? i dont know what it is... so i cant comment on it... but more importantly i didnt force anyone to read this, and more importantly i addressed it to car buffs, who can relate to what im writing about... similar to if i would put "attn highmay:" and someone other then highmay posted saying how this is so irrelevant to cp. but whatever the case may be... you seem like an intelligent guy and more importantly a down to earth one... quite possibly if you tell me where and when your bday celebration is i might just come... im sure there would be some other clubplaneteers there as well...

DG: go with the top ones definitely! Hamanns?

No offense, just simple comment, the bottom rims look like the big bloated Mercedes S-class OEM rims from the previous model range (so whoever said luxurious was right on the ball!).

And the top ones remind me slightly of the new e46 m3's OEM wheels....

DG if you haven't, play around on www.Tirerack.com they let you "try" on different rims on a pic of your car! My buddy has the same blue color s4 but got the new BBS's on them...look daimn good! And you may be on, it but www.audiworld.com has dudes posting pics of their cars all the time.

my 2cents (whaddaya think of the new a4's? i think the s4 is gonna be sick on that body style so you may wanna not blow the money and get the new S4 later this year)

you seem like an intelligent guy and more importantly a down to earth one... quite possibly if you tell me where and when your bday celebration is i might just come... im sure there would be some other clubplaneteers there as well...

thank you...you seem pretty intelligent yourself...

I'll post the dates and venues when I know....hope to see you there...

thats fine... did you see the new neon coming out??? i think its called the rs or something... hot.. its up against the wrx...

Yeah the SRT-4 looks pretty nice except for the front...it looks to much like the older Neon's.....I have a 2000 now so I'm probably gonna stick with this for awhile longer until I finish school and start making some real money...

thats fine... did you see the new neon coming out??? i think its called the rs or something... hot.. its up against the wrx...

youve got to be kidding me....neon vs the wrx (and the lancer evo too)....:laugh:

and thanks for the offer, but its looking like either an impreza RS, maxima, or x-type (all new leases) :D