Clubplanet Nightlife Community

do you use k for fun?

bkissa

I agree, but just too often end up thinking I was so close to the epipheny that would crack open the secret of my life, and if I just did one more hole, I would be able to bring it back with me.

As for K in a club or K + E which seems to be everyones favorite, I just dont get it, I takes me away from the music and into the recesses of my mind, Ill pass.

Originally posted by klohe

I do more K outside of clubs than I do in them :screwy:

RIGHT on... thats what i say.. its such a more enjoyable experience outside a club w/ friends or the girl just chilling. when youR in a club being on K takes away from some aspects of the whole club thing.. *not to say that i don't enjoy k in a club,mind you :D :D :D :D

9383901-cc12-014F00E3-.jpg

Originally posted by shroomy

I agree, but just too often end up thinking I was so close to the epipheny that would crack open the secret of my life, and if I just did one more hole, I would be able to bring it back with me.

yaaaaa exactly!

As for K in a club or K + E which seems to be everyones favorite, I just dont get it, I takes me away from the music and into the recesses of my mind, Ill pass.

im with you on that too. in addition, k makes me too retarded to be seen by 100s of people in that condition. there were times i did k and my friends thought i was dead. not a pretty sight.

Originally posted by trancelvanian

I feel really stupid asking this, but what is K?.... yikes... flames coming my way...

Ketemine. Cat tranquilizer. Puts you in a semi-dreamlike state and numbs your entire body thus you feel very light.

The American Yellow Label was incredible.

These Jap/Mexican/French stuff just gives me a headache.

Yeah, I agree with that... and I get too stumbley and clumsy to dance or walk around. I'd rather just roll if im @ a club.

Originally posted by tommyarmani

what about injecting it?

I'd never condone the use of needles, but for informational purposes- from what I've been told, injecting it will send you straight into a hole.

Is that what you wanted to know?