Clubplanet Nightlife Community

some of you fucking kids really annoy me

you SF hating, internationally reknowned DJ dick riding, dirty club frequenting, mainstream trashing kids need to get off the clouds youve been trippin on, get off Clubplanet for five minutes and go out and buy yourselevs some nice clothes and a change of attitude

CLUBBING is an experience that is different to all...for some it is about music, for some it about dancing, for some it is about doing drugs, for other it is about getting ass

some people just like to go out somewhere local and could give a shit about who is spinning...does that make them bad people?

you elitists need to stop hating for five minutes....just because you go somewhere doesnt make it "the place to be" compared to somewhere else....everything in life is relative, and clubbing is no different

yeah its a message board, yeah there is freedom of speech, but that doesnt mean your speech has to be moronic and hateful of others who are just trying to have a good time

BG

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not a matter of elitism, it's just a matter of different tastes. I've noticed that you're just as quick to trash Vinyl as those people are to trash SF. If you don't like what they say, you can either ignore their threads or bitch back, but that's what makes all of this so great is that we can have differing opinions and everyone can express them. Besides, SF isn't ALL that mainstream....I can think of at least 5 other clubs in the city that are much more mainstream that just about anyone on this board would guffaw at the thought of going to (can we say China Club, for example???)

Originally posted by ibclubbin

you SF hating, internationally reknowned DJ dick riding, dirty club frequenting, mainstream trashing kids need to get off the clouds youve been trippin on, get off Clubplanet for five minutes and go out and buy yourselevs some nice clothes and a change of attitude

CLUBBING is an experience that is different to all...for some it is about music, for some it about dancing, for some it is about doing drugs, for other it is about getting ass

some people just like to go out somewhere local and could give a shit about who is spinning...does that make them bad people?

you elitists need to stop hating for five minutes....just because you go somewhere doesnt make it "the place to be" compared to somewhere else....everything in life is relative, and clubbing is no different

yeah its a message board, yeah there is freedom of speech, but that doesnt mean your speech has to be moronic and hateful of others who are just trying to have a good time

BG

I agree;)

BG

:rolleyes: You seriously have some fuckin issues....Why create drama...

Brickhouse I agree with ya;)

No offense to you IBclubbin. I never met you. But I heard you put down other clubs (ie. Roxy) on many occasions. And you sound like an elitist in some of your posts. But I totally do agree with what you said.

. . . IB . . I'm gonna say this one more time :

. . I don't give a fuck what you do with your clubbing experience as long as I have a place that I can go to get mine . . . I think I addressed this issue in a previous post, but OH that's right you're one of the ones that doesn't like to read anything longer than a paragraph . . I think my reply clocked in at three, so I'm woefully over the attention span limit . . . .

. . I WILL however poke fun at you when I see fit . . .

some of you fucking kids really annoy me

BG

a little over dramatic but pretty on point

Originally posted by karch

No offense to you IBclubbin. I never met you. But I heard you put down other clubs (ie. Roxy) on many occasions. And you sound like an elitist in some of your posts. But I totally do agree with what you said.

Go read my post on the thread about everyone hatin on sf.....I pretty much outlined it there.....

.......its going to be a while before I value ibclubbin's opinion on clubs again.

Originally posted by djjonstephen

Go read my post on the thread about everyone hatin on sf.....I pretty much outlined it there.....

.......its going to be a while before I value ibclubbin's opinion on clubs again.

wait, you valued it at one point??? ;)

BG

GOOD LOOOKS:D

BG

I never take these boards seriously but you need to relax. You know nothing about clubbing. Just by your posts and pics, I can tell you are a fuckin tool all throughout your life who never went out and never knew shit about Factory or clubs. Magically you just stumbled upon all these messageboards and made some friends through the net and now you think you're all bad and shit. PLease. All the people you go to clubs with are people you came to know through the internet. You just got into drugs too, and think you are cool or something. Why come over here and get played, when you are gettin played on your own messageboard. You say go out and get new clothes, but yet dress like the same clones you hang out (A/X & Diesel is so fuckin played..you dress merely for the label - learn fashion pleease) You get dissed cause you got no game and you probably havent gotten laid in over a year. I hear girls become your friend cause they feel bad for you. But thats besides the point. Let people talk whatever they want, as long as you keep gettin K'ed up and continue to go to Platinum & SF (the only clubs you have ever been to in your life), whats the problem??? You know nothing and never will. You got enough drama on SickTracks, dont go bringing it over here.

Why is it that the sound factory heads always bitch about ppl dissing their club. Factory is by far my favorite venue and peters one of my favorite djs. I personally dont give a fuck what anyone says, so I don't bitch over it.

I know what I like, I know what I dislike. If one doesn't agree with my opinions, so be it. Leave the drama out of here.

Originally posted by smokesum

I never take these boards seriously but you need to relax. You know nothing about clubbing. Just by your posts and pics, I can tell you are a fuckin tool all throughout your life who never went out and never knew shit about Factory or clubs. Magically you just stumbled upon all these messageboards and made some friends through the net and now you think you're all bad and shit. PLease. All the people you go to clubs with are people you came to know through the internet. You just got into drugs too, and think you are cool or something. Why come over here and get played, when you are gettin played on your own messageboard. You say go out and get new clothes, but yet dress like the same clones you hang out (A/X & Diesel is so fuckin played..you dress merely for the label - learn fashion pleease) You get dissed cause you got no game and you probably havent gotten laid in over a year. I hear girls become your friend cause they feel bad for you. But thats besides the point. Let people talk whatever they want, as long as you keep gettin K'ed up and continue to go to Platinum & SF (the only clubs you have ever been to in your life), whats the problem??? You know nothing and never will. You got enough drama on SickTracks, dont go bringing it over here.

And the award for best SHUTTING DOWN A TOOL WITH AUTHORITY goes to....

Smokesum!

*check is in the mail*

:eek::jawdrop:

Originally posted by smokesum

:laugh:

BG