Clubplanet Nightlife Community

some of you fucking kids really annoy me

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by ibclubbin

Maybe if i had my name with some chicks around it in my sig, or i did the raver stomp at Roxy with my underaged wanna-be raver friends, or started the "IBclubbin world tour"...would that make me something?

I'll pass

BG

:laugh: :laugh:...That is funny shit. BG: Fuck these people. You know who your friends are. Let em have their "internet balls of steel". Meetup anyone??

Originally posted by wakeup

...by the way ibaclosethomo i heard u spin last yr at queens when i stopped by for a friends bday. besides cheese, trainwrecks arent the word, more like a federal disaster area. hopefully u improved. i never wanted to knock that till i read your moronic post.

So...where do u spin ? ? ? :rolleyes:

Barry~~

I don't understand what happened to you--reading your posts on here and posts even from a few months ago--its like 2 different people using your name. You used to be cool and down to earth and above all the hating--now you are smack in the middle of it.

Being on a few board (including SickDramaTracks) you know shit is gonna go on-- and normally i stick to the rule that if it doesnt concern me, I don't stick my nose in.

Calling out the Roxy Stage "Feggits" (and bro--this is not sicktracks so please leave muzikman and ur lingo over there where people actually apprieciate it) -- you stepped on my toes so I have to say something....

So what if every post is about the roxy? Seriously--the percentage of CP members that attend roxy is miniscule in regard to the total number of members....it just happens that a lot of the more vocal members like the roxy so they post about it...

whats stopping this board from being innindated with SF reviews and Platnium posts? The fact that the people who attend these places don't post about them. Thats all.

Whether you like what he plays or not, Johnny is a great DJ who gets worldwide recognition. We choose to see him and enjoy ourselves on the stage. We enjoy each others company up there. Just as Im sure you have a platnium crew maybe that hangs by the bar or something? You follow?

My point is this...(which about 100 people have said already) this is a message board...so if someone thinks Draper or Vicious or DT is the greatest DJ and everyone else sucks...okay, maybe they are ignorant, but its not your place to call them that- DT said something @ WMC that makes perfect sense,

"there is no best, everyone is good. Picking one number one defeats the purpose of trying"

As far as feeling sorry for people's parents....Barry, U attend Rutgers University, Not Rutgers Preschool, act like it. You make some valid points that got drowned out by that stupid remark.

I know you are not a bad guy, but your conduct is not helping me convince anyone.

And finally, if this message board is too much-- and there really is a problem (which is ridiculous but whatever) then you know where the roxy is and im sure we can get u a comp or even put our money together to get u in and come up to the stage and tell Legend and Djjon and everyone else how you feel about their parents. I'll be standing next to realz with his videocamera.

Mike BuGouT

last time i spun out in the city was closing for limelight......i dont need to lick peoples nucksack as ibaclosethomo did to spin at college night at platinum. if he thinks hes goin anywhere with an attitude like his in this industry he is sadly mistaken. especially when he posts his pic all over to see who he is. though many djs may be PRICKS in the scene they never bad mouth one another and always give each other respect regardless of style.

Originally posted by wakeup

..though many djs may be PRICKS in the scene they never bad mouth one another and always give each other respect regardless of style.

This is true...*but* it is a messageboard. A lot of people type stuff they would never say in person. I mean look at all the people that just register to post 1 reply about a club or person they dislike(I call this the "double CPer", hence being on this board with another name they refuse to post with).I dunno...drama is everywhere I guess, unfortuneately.

well u r right also. as for the people who post under alias' or double cper as u say those are jsut pussies who wont say it under their real name. i never bad mouth any dj other then making fun of say tsettos with his sampling the relentless keys over everything. i used to be a huge JP fan but if u ask me now he hardly ever gives 100% and only turns it up when he wants to. that isnt bad mouthing him, i still say no dj in nyc can touch him when he is on.not till i read ibclubbin post that started all this did i mention someones skills or lack there of.

Originally posted by djmikebugout

Barry~~

Calling out the Roxy Stage "Feggits" (and bro--this is not sicktracks so please leave muzikman and ur lingo over there where people actually apprieciate it) -- you stepped on my toes so I have to say something....

dood, the reason why i started that thread was in response to YOU bringing me up in the other thread.....I didnt feel that was necessary...you made fun of me, and I believe you made fun of my residency as well.....I have nothing to do with most people on the NY board...up until yesterday i barely posted it....

my thread was in response to the people (most of whom are Roxy stage crew) who got laughs at my expense, and YOU were the one to introduce my name to the thread.....so YOU stepped on MY toes and i responded

that thread died out with the other one.....but it was brought up just to add to the drama, which is fine...I stand by my original post as I stand by this thread

so maybe you dont remember....re-read the thread if you dont, but you brought my name somewhere it didnt deserve to be, and that pissed me off.......so if you still have a problem, then so do i....but if you are cool then i am cool

BG

dood, the reason why i started that thread was in response to YOU bringing me up in the other thread.....I didnt feel that was necessary...you made fun of me, and I believe you made fun of my residency as well.....I have nothing to do with most people on the NY board...up until yesterday i barely posted it....

my thread was in response to the people (most of whom are Roxy stage crew) who got laughs at my expense, and YOU were the one to introduce my name to the thread.....so YOU stepped on MY toes and i responded

that thread died out with the other one.....but it was brought up just to add to the drama, which is fine...I stand by my original post as I stand by this thread

so maybe you dont remember....re-read the thread if you dont, but you brought my name somewhere it didnt deserve to be, and that pissed me off.......so if you still have a problem, then so do i....but if you are cool then i am cool

BG

not to intrude... but i believe, could be wrong, but i believe that mike posted something in that "peace out" thread, where anyone and everyone made fun of in a joking mannor. There was no seriousness in that thread whatsoever.

Robins right--

I posted that stuff in that peace out thread....where everyone was bringing up as many people from the board as possible. I brought you up in good fun. I got ripped on even worse than u did in the thread...it happened on every page--

people in that thread also had problems with getting brought up--so ur not the only one--

I find it hard to believe that my mentioning of you in a joke thread is the reason for your anger....i didnt mention your family, parents, ect.....i just mentioned u and the club u spin at, as many people have ridiculed me, my height, my upstate club and everything else you can imagine.

CHILL OUT---i would not have brought u up if i didnt like u....I didnt bring up any CP'rs i didnt know---i mentioned you b/c we have spoken before....

I never had a problem....so in your words...we should be cool--correct?

Mike BuGouT

Originally posted by djmikebugout

Barry~~

And finally, if this message board is too much-- and there really is a problem (which is ridiculous but whatever) then you know where the roxy is and im sure we can get u a comp or even put our money together to get u in and come up to the stage and tell Legend and Djjon and everyone else how you feel about their parents. I'll be standing next to realz with his videocamera.

Mike BuGouT

.........that'll be the day

calm down buddy....im not about to come to Roxy to fight a bunch of screen names

BG

you dont need to

you already got beatdown on the internet :laugh:

ROLLLLLLLLLLL OUT

MA BIZNAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSS

GET OUT MA BIZNIS

MA BIZZZZZNAAAAAASSSSSSSS

ROLL OUT

Originally posted by smokesum

you dont need to

you already got beatdown on the internet :laugh:

ROLLLLLLLLLLL OUT

MA BIZNAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSS

GET OUT MA BIZNIS

MA BIZZZZZNAAAAAASSSSSSSS

ROLL OUT

yeah smoke...you kicked my ass so hard you knocked some of my keys out:rolleyes:

BG