Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Does Any1 Out Thier . . . . .

Does any1 still like a party where they have to get dresses to get in  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Does any1 still like a party where they have to get dresses to get in

• Only if it is very dressy and very strict.
    • Trendy Attire is the way to go.
    • I like it to be relaxed but not too relaxed.
    • All parties should be like Pajama Parties. . .Be yourself.

i think everyone should be dressed when there out if your goin out get some slacks and nice pair of shoes if u dont like slacks dressy jeans and a pair of sneaker type shoe like the ones diesel makes anyway peole dress all fuckin creepy lately buy some normal shit :afro: :afro: :biggun:

Originally posted by therealjr

IS THIER ANY1 OUT IN CP LAND THAT STILL LIKES PARTIES WHERE YOU HAVE TO BE DRESSED TO GET IN? BESIDES ME THAT IS. I AM SICK OF GOIN OUT AND SEEING UFO'S AND GOD KNOWS WHAT ELSE SOME OF THESE PEOPLE CHOOSE OT WEAR WHEN THEY GO OUT.

well one always dresses up when one goes out....it's not good if one HAS to do it in a certain way, especially if one is to wear something which is meainstream-cheesy-expensive to get in...but trendy doesn't meed to be expensive + one can set trends oneself...:laugh:

• 2 weeks later...

Trendy doesn't mean expensive and expensive doesn't always mean trendy. Just cause i wear prada and gucci doesn't mean you should or should want to. I asked this because it is all too often that i go out and see people in sweats or just some god alwful mess of what ever they call thier outfits. You can do just as much in a nice pair of levis as i can in Cavali.

(Nice Jeans are trendy, you don't have to really dress up)

:shades2:

I can't blame people for wearing "basic" cloths,

everybody should wear what makes them feel comfortable.

I can wear a designer's suit or designer's jeans and mostly I do get dressed to the ocassion...but he, it's just because I like it and looking down on people is so easy..........

but so cheap. Long live the understatements.

Originally posted by therealjr

IS THIER ANY1 OUT IN CP LAND THAT STILL LIKES PARTIES WHERE YOU HAVE TO BE DRESSED TO GET IN? BESIDES ME THAT IS. I AM SICK OF GOIN OUT AND SEEING UFO'S AND GOD KNOWS WHAT ELSE SOME OF THESE PEOPLE CHOOSE OT WEAR WHEN THEY GO OUT.

Yeah I hate seeing UFO's and crap all the time. I think part of the point of going out is dressing up. And I dunno why people say it's not comfortable to wear shoes and shit. Well I wear shoes and slacks all the time and I feel comfortable in them.

• 2 weeks later...

I am the person who likes the slacks and nice button downs when i go out. My Express Techno's are more comfortable than my sweat pants. I cannot recall one time that i have worn jeans to a club. Personally, i dont think i can pull jeans off in a club but alot of my freinds do and do it well. Its all about style. If you have good style, anything can go well. Be bold or be seclusive, just look nice.

it depends what kind of club you're going to and why you're going out. when i see girls in six-inch lucite heels and men in constricting pants and long sleeve dress shirts, i know that these people are not at the club to dance. when i go out, i plan to dance for five hours in a row, at the very least, so you'll never find me in anything but a tank top, comfy pants, and sneakers.

and another thing - just because i'm not wearing clothing that's in W (to which i do happen to subscribe, but that's beside the point), it doesn't mean i'm not "dressed up." i spend just as much time putting together my outfit and makeup as the people who wear D & G.