Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Yen of bra clips.

gothzane

one hand or two?

Teeth?

Can you open them using telepathic insight?

Or do you need a chainsaw and some plastic explosives?

Me personally sad to say 6/10...i have no luck.

I can pop the lock of a car with a toothpick

but a bra....damn pesky things.

:flame:

my friend rob ::not roninmess:: can unsnap a bra with 2 fingers, every time. without fail. ill just be standing there wherever and he'll come up behind me and unsnap my bra from outside my shirt... its amazing lol... no matter what bra ::unless its got like 189479837498 hooks:: he can do it in one try, with 2 fingers on the same hand lol

:tongue:

Seriously, I don't know what the big hang up is about bra straps, It's not such a complex piece of equipment, its a few hooks. I can definetly do the one hander, no sense occupying both hands when the other can be utilized elsewhere ;)

Originally posted by linabina

my friend rob ::not roninmess:: can unsnap a bra with 2 fingers, every time. without fail. ill just be standing there wherever and he'll come up behind me and unsnap my bra from outside my shirt... its amazing lol... no matter what bra ::unless its got like 189479837498 hooks:: he can do it in one try, with 2 fingers on the same hand lol

LOL...that just made me think of an episode of friends....if u ever saw the one where pheobe is trying to seduce chandler....joey unsnaps her shirt buttons by like BARELY touching them! then he goes....and then says how chandler is afraid of bras cause he can't work them! LOL

Originally posted by linabina

WORD!!! My man can do that too. A nice skill, but if you really want to impress a girl put it back on with one hand too. I can't even do that! hahahaha

...wait is that even possible?

Originally posted by misk

LOL...that just made me think of an episode of friends....if u ever saw the one where pheobe is trying to seduce chandler....joey unsnaps her shirt buttons by like BARELY touching them! then he goes....and then says how chandler is afraid of bras cause he can't work them! LOL

lol yes i saw that :laugh:

Originally posted by skeemr4

Dont wanna toot my own horn, but i was hookin up with some girl, and i found that i had a gift at one-handing bras :)

that's because u put on your sister's bras and practice!!;)