Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Lets Get The Official Sf 13th Anniversary Party Rolllcalll Goinnnnn

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by origskeemr

fuckin comedians huh?? call me faggot i thought you were comin down

LMFAO!!!!!! i had to tell him....cause i called him vivaspaniard last night...and he was like...WHAT?! u know u would be a bangin drag queen...don't act like u wouldn't!!!

I'll be there 4:30 - 5:00 AM. I usually chill on the third floor couches across from the bar on the eastern side of the club.

By the way, someone said $50 at the door, or $40 in advance, or so I've heard. :eek: Can someone with *facts* confirm this? SF normally doesn't sell advanced admission, which is why I'm not sure whether to believe this.

when i first heard that the party was on the 13th, i was not happy. One of my Boston friends bday is this weekend and i had promised her i would be back for her bday. :(

i am still trying to scheme and figure out a way back for sunday morning. Lots of kids from boston are coming down for this (as they do for every factory party) and i hope to hitch a ride smilie_koffer.gif so to Neena and Piro dont count me out yet, save me a spot! :D (btw what time are you guys getting there?)

goddammit. why this weekend? why me!!!!togo1.gif

Originally posted by o-jay®

I'll be there 4:30 - 5:00 AM. I usually chill on the third floor couches across from the bar on the eastern side of the club.

By the way, someone said $50 at the door, or $40 in advance, or so I've heard. :eek: Can someone with *facts* confirm this? SF normally doesn't sell advanced admission, which is why I'm not sure whether to believe this.

What's up O-Jay?? I'll be at one the couches on the other side (western side) in the morning with neena 16. :D

$50 at the door?? That's horseshit but you know people will pay it.

Originally posted by nycchic24

when i first heard that the party was on the 13th, i was not happy. One of my Boston friends bday is this weekend and i had promised her i would be back for her bday. :(

i am still trying to scheme and figure out a way back for sunday morning. Lots of kids from boston are coming down for this (as they do for every factory party) and i hope to hitch a ride smilie_koffer.gif so to Neena and Piro dont count me out yet, save me a spot! :D (btw what time are you guys getting there?)

goddammit. why this weekend? why me!!!!togo1.gif

Hi Sue!! You better be there. We'll probably try for 6-7?? Who knows, depends if I can sleep Saturday night, could be earlier. :D

Gil's going early because he leaves for vacation Sunday late afternoon.

Originally posted by piro8

What's up O-Jay?? I'll be at one the couches on the other side (western side) in the morning with neena 16. :D

$50 at the door?? That's horseshit but you know people will pay it.

See you there! I know your spot. $50 is a lot, but I won't miss this! :cool::D

And Sue, don't bail on us!!! firedevil.gif

I'll be there anywhere from 6am-10am and stayin as long as my feet allow me to. I was there 6am-9:30pm for his birthday, so I want to troop longer this time lol.

Can some1 post a list of the CP members that replied to this, cause I havent read a page of it. Thanx