Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I am new and saying Hi!!!

Just wanted to say Hi!! I am new to the board have read it for quite a bit, but never posted, I am from Central Jersey,I am 23 yrs old and I frequent the area clubs, Abyss, Bunka, RBar etc. and I like to play in the city on Friday nights @ Vinyl and sometimes I hit up the Sound Factory on Saturdays, what about you guys & girls?

Welcome nipples..I mean nepples :)

Originally posted by nepples

Just wanted to say Hi!! I am new to the board have read it for quite a bit, but never posted, I am from Central Jersey, and I frequent the area clubs, Abyss, Bunka, RBar etc. and I like to play in the city on Friday nights @ Vinyl and sometimes I hit up the Sound Factory on Saturdays, what about you guys & girls?

Originally posted by boywonder77

This isn't the Neppy with the vicious right knee, is it?

No sorry. My knees are far from being vicious. I just recently moved here so I don't think you are speaking of the same person. Sorry :(

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by nepples

Just wanted to say Hi!! I am new to the board have read it for quite a bit, but never posted, I am from Central Jersey,I am 23 yrs old and I frequent the area clubs, Abyss, Bunka, RBar etc. and I like to play in the city on Friday nights @ Vinyl and sometimes I hit up the Sound Factory on Saturdays, what about you guys & girls?

n/m

I'll behave

hey nepples,

what's up??? i'm from central jersey too, living in new brunswick. i've been postn' on other boards, but i'm pretty new to the jersey board

:D

i love vinyl and pretty much the other clubs in the city that people been postn'. i don't go to jersey clubs, because you need a car to get to them and i don't have one. anyways welcome, and i hope to see you @vinyl:laugh: