Clubplanet Nightlife Community

so who's single? and who's taken?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by clubbincutie

nepples...good for you..go for it...theres nothing wrong with goin after somehting you want..besides, some guys can be really slow when it comes to taking hints or stuff like that

That is a very VERY huge understatement:)

Originally posted by lesdig

Completely single...and I guess waitng for the right guy, who I have yet to meet, although I seem to have no problem meeting ALL of the wrong ones:mad: :)

Trust me im feeling that ...Im beginning to doubt the existance of good guys that arent taken, gay, married, etc that will enter my presence anytime soon:bounce:

Originally posted by myoozikkluboy

Single also, but why are all girls sneaky, cheating, liars? :confused:

yea what's the deal with "all girls"? of course i knw a bunch of girls that are sneaky, cheat and lie...but i also know a lot of guys that do the same...goes both ways...

nepples...good for you..go for it...theres nothing wrong with goin after somehting you want..besides, some guys can be really slow when it comes to taking hints or stuff like that

Well I know him, we actually dated before, but he is with someone right now to my knowledge. Your totally right he wouldn't know a hint if I slapped him with it

yea what's the deal with "all girls"? of course i knw a bunch of girls that are sneaky, cheat and lie...but i also know a lot of guys that do the same...goes both ways...

couldnt have said it better myself:tongue:

As said before clubbincuttie, it is hard to have someone in this line of work. I am single and looking for someone to spend some time with, sooner or later she will come along. I love what i do, and make plenty of money, now i have to find someone to understand that. Doing what i do i see a lot of shady shit happen, girls and guys, it kinda scares me away from being in a relationship.

cpflex..i see where you're comin from..i think thats part of the problem...alot of people see what goes on in the industry, on both ends, girls and guys, and therefore may be reluctant to get involved with someone or cause them to constantly worry bout their relationship because of what they see...its hard...it takes work, but what good things dont..people in the industry jus have to realize that their other halves may have all the trust in the world, but that still doesnt mean we are always going to be thrilled with certain situations...i also think that being completely upfront and open about things is the best way to keep things on track

Originally posted by ibclubbin

single tonight...but only cause i didnt call the slut back

BG

Thats mean!!!!! This is EXACTLY why you will REMAIN single!

As for me, taken for the past 6 months

cpflex..i see where you're comin from..i think thats part of the problem...alot of people see what goes on in the industry, on both ends, girls and guys, and therefore may be reluctant to get involved with someone or cause them to constantly worry bout their relationship because of what they see...its hard...it takes work, but what good things dont..people in the industry jus have to realize that their other halves may have all the trust in the world, but that still doesnt mean we are always going to be thrilled with certain situations...i also think that being completely upfront and open about things is the best way to keep things on track

Girl you couldn't have said it better. I have worked in clubs for the past four years (part-time..that is), and my boyfriend of almost three years even longer. I understand the nature of the beast so I see those "certain situations" all the time. You gotta be tough and determined to make it work! :D