Clubplanet Nightlife Community

If blacks moved into a prominently white area would you or your parents move out?

Originally posted by johnnyblackroc

You just posted that most of your family would, #1. and #2, you started the post.

Any questions?

You lose, GOOD DAY SIR!!!!!!!!!

Lose?? Lose what????????

This was an interesting topic that was on a talk radio show last night. I thought it was a interesting subject to bring up. I cant "Lose" because I am not trying to win. This is a dissuasion board to discuss things. I don't necessarily agree with my grandfather but a fact is he moved out of Elizabeth because of the crime and the crime came when the blacks did.

Crime increases at a large percent in all black neighborhoods. Please tell me if you know of an all black neighborhood that is not extremely high in crime? I know I may sound ignorant by saying this but I am just going by what I have seen in new jersey and New York with my own eyes.

SO no I don't lose you just prefer to keep your head in the sand.

I wouldn't move out and neither would my family.

Notallthere to correct you. Black neighborhoods are not high in crime because they are black but because they are poor. I grew up in Newark, one block from the Pennington Ave projects and only once was I the victim of a crime where the perp was black. My younger brother was mugged 5 times, non where by a black person. So it is somewhat racist to think that when a person of color moves into your neighborhood that the crime spree will soon follow. I'm sure that there are plenty of predominatly black neighborhoods in this country that are not crime infested.

Originally posted by nabuc1

Notallthere to correct you. Black neighborhoods are not high in crime because they are black but because they are poor. I grew up in Newark, one block from the Pennington Ave projects and only once was I the victim of a crime where the perp was black. My younger brother was mugged 5 times, non where by a black person. So it is somewhat racist to think that when a person of color moves into your neighborhood that the crime spree will soon follow. I'm sure that there are plenty of predominatly black neighborhoods in this country that are not crime infested.

I could not have said it better myself... Lets not be so Fuckin IGNORANT people....

no thats good ,

you explained your point and that is a good example .

Guest saleen351

So it is somewhat racist to think that when a person of color moves into your neighborhood that the crime spree will soon follow. I'm sure that there are plenty of predominatly black neighborhoods in this country that are not crime infested.

Let me tell you a story:

Yesterday I was working in Newark, It was hot out, real hot. I was delivering hard wood flooring to these gov. housing projects.. I worked my ass off as I did I watched these Niggers deal drugs the whole day. Now I carried 173 bundles of lumber up 2 flights of stairs with my college degree. each bundle is 62 pounds. Do the math.... it sucked, so they niggers would just sit there and watch us as they sold drugs.....Fuck that shit!!!!!!! I don't feel sorry for these niggers. I worked with the mexicans, jamicans, brazilans and a few others, they came here to work not be lazy, and as much as I would like the illegals to leave I say kick the fucking niggers selling drugs out........ Don't give me any of that there is no jobs out there, I got a fucking B.S. in Qualitative Economics and I deliver lumber.......... if you want to work in america you can.......

Originally posted by saleen351

Let me tell you a story:

Yesterday I was working in Newark, It was hot out, real hot. I was delivering hard wood flooring to these gov. housing projects.. I worked my ass off as I did I watched these Niggers deal drugs the whole day. Now I carried 173 bundles of lumber up 2 flights of stairs with my college degree. each bundle is 62 pounds. Do the math.... it sucked, so they niggers would just sit there and watch us as they sold drugs.....Fuck that shit!!!!!!! I don't feel sorry for these niggers. I worked with the mexicans, jamicans, brazilans and a few others, they came here to work not be lazy, and as much as I would like the illegals to leave I say kick the fucking niggers selling drugs out........ Don't give me any of that there is no jobs out there, I got a fucking B.S. in Qualitative Economics and I deliver lumber.......... if you want to work in america you can.......

My post wasn't intended to start some socio-economic debate. I agree with you that if you really want to work you can find something. My point to notallthere is that not all black neighborhoods are crime ridden and just because a black family moves into your neighborhood doesn't mean it's going to turn ghetto. There are degenerates in every walk of life. Did you know that more white people are on welfare or some form of government assistance than any single minority group. It's not just blacks that are lazy.

Originally posted by notallthere

Hey man I get what your saying . But do you know of ANY all black neighborhoods that NOT are crime ridden? And do you know of any all white neighborhoods that your scared to walk down the street at night?

No I don't know of any, but that's not to say that they don't exist.

Hey man I get what your saying . But do you know of ANY all black neighborhoods that NOT are crime ridden? And do you know of any all white neighborhoods that your scared to walk down the street at night?

No I don't know of any, but that's not to say that they don't exist.

By the way I've walked through predominatly black neighborhoods and have never had a problem.

Guest saleen351

My post wasn't intended to start some socio-economic debate. I agree with you that if you really want to work you can find something. My point to notallthere is that not all black neighborhoods are crime ridden and just because a black family moves into your neighborhood doesn't mean it's going to turn ghetto. There are degenerates in every walk of life. Did you know that more white people are on welfare or some form of government assistance than any single minority group. It's not just blacks that are lazy.

I just wanted to vent, it really pissed me off. The whole time I had to keep an eye on the truck because in the past niggers tried to rob our wallets and phones while we were in the houses. I hate looking over my shoulder the whole time...... Cars would drive up and down the street, I don't like being near that shit. Makes me ancy and it gets so bad we have to position weapons around the job site, so at any time I can drop a bomb on some ghetto trash. Never had to do it yet, but the day is comming when you see a nigger with some prefinshed Bruce hardwood flooring in his chest on the news.......

Hows the Job going? You haven't bitched about it in a while....

I was curios what Cps response would be to this I herd this topic on ron and fez last night. I know most people in my family would.

hmm a tough question to answer for a foreigner...my parents are still back in europe....and since we don't have black n/hoods there i can't reply.

however, from my brief experience in nyc, dc & philly i wouldn't live in a black n/hood, not because i'm a racist but because i still feel the tension between the races and i don't see what one can do about it. of course, you can say that one can live together, but i don't think multiculturalism works as it should, at least not as long as i get angry looks in the subway and in the street just because i'm white....i'm sorry, i was disappointed with it myself when i first came to the usa, but it didn't happen yet...:(

Saleen the job still sucks, but I quit bitching about it because it just makes it worse. I can understand someone's frustration when they are busting their ass to cut out a decent living and you see people taking advantage of that (i.e muggings, car theft, getting your house broken in to), but blacks are not the sole perpitrators of those crimes. There are degenerates in every walk of life. People get this notion that only neighborhood that are predominatly minorities (mostly black and hispanic) are nothing but crime and drug infested cest pools. The mainstream media constantly shows us images of the poor ghettos of Philly, NY, DC, LA, and etc... DId you know that Harrison, NJ a small town has a higher crime rate than Newark. It doesn't show up on any lists because it doesn't qualify as a city. Harrison is a mixed town 1/3 Hispanic 1/3 Asian 1/3 White. The Ironbound section of Newark has a high crime rate and that section is predominatly Portugese. I think (I'm not 100% sure) that the Forest hills section of Newark which is mostly Hispanic & Black has the lowest crime rate of any section of Newark. The color of your skin has nothing to do with crime.

i wouldnt move out and neither would my parents.

it doesn't matter if i lived in a predominately black neighborhood and whites moved in nor if i lived in a predominately white neighborhood and blacks moved in. either way, i'm still the minority. we have gotten shit from both races so... :rolleyes:

i would hope my parents wouldn't move out because of what we experienced when we moved into our south jersey home 20yrs ago.

my dad got a new job in so. jersey so we moved into this *ALL* white neighborhood. the realtor asked our potential neighbors what they would do/would they mind if an asian family moved in. i guess there was a large (i am assuming) consensus that they didn't care b/c we moved in that fall. even still, it pisses me off that this kind of stuff happens. :mad: