Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is Draper Really Coming Back To Exit???

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Exit is making a very bad decision. Either bring back draper or send him packing, but don't this open up close crap. The 2 times I went to see tiesto, the crowd who likes draper was complaining about Tiesto and the crowd who likes Tiesto was bitching about draper!! Pick a plan and go with it!! This is just a half assed attempt to satisfy both crowds!!!

this forum sucks!!! too many dumb asses here....telling people who and what not to do....shut up he has the right to talk to her like that and she has the right to talk back....and you have the right to say what you want soo to all of you baebae.gif

i'm not gonna say that Tony is a horrible DJ...but he does need more experience behind the decks...and i think it's good that he's on before and after the guest dj.....

...now he can sit in the booth and be schooled on how to work the music and the crowd....just like the first time Tiesto came to Exit:laugh:

Originally posted by sexxyh

~~~ATTN GHHHHHHHHHHOST!

IM NOT A DRAPER LOVER SO LISTEN TO ME AND LISTEN GOOD!!

WHO THE FUCK ARE U TO TELL ANYONE WHO HAS TALENT AND WHO DOESNT?! JUST BECAUSE U THINK SO? WELL DROP DEAD B/C NOONE GIVES A SHYT WHAT U THINK!!!! IF SOMEONE LIKES DRAPER LET THEM LIKE HIM.....ITS THEIR CHOICE...MUSIC AND CLUBS ARE ALL ABOUT ENJOYMENT AND HAVING FUN AND IF DRAPERS SONG SELECTION MAKES THEM HAVE FUN MORE POWER TO THEM..........AND DONT SAY ITS BECAUSE OF THE DRUGS....THERE ARE MORE DRUGGED UP PPL AT VINYL AND AT TIESTO THEN THERE ARE AT DRAPER.......

~~~SECONDLY!!! DONT U DARE TALK TO HOTCHICKIE5 OR ANYONE ELSE ON THIS BOARD THIS WAY.....SHE IS A BETTER PERSON THAN U WILL EVER BE U UNDERDEVELOPED APE!!!!

~~~THIS LAST PART IS TO CODICA3

HUN NOTHING PERSONAL BUT STFU!!!!! U POST ALL DAY ON XPERIENCE WHERE HALF THE BOARD LOVES DRAPER SO PLS DONT COME HERE AND TAKE OUT UR AGGRESSION...I DARE U TO POST ANTI DRAPER SHYT ON THE OTHER BOARD......WHEN U DO SEND ME THE LINK:rolleyes:

foreal..DON'T HATE APPRECIATE!!!:mad:

ok I just have this one thing to say if Tony Draper is so damn good then how come he can't go anywhere but new york, I mean every other NYC resident(DT, Junior, Johnny V) all have been out of nyc and proven themselves(Not So sure about Johnny V as I was never a fan and still not) but how come draper can't do so :confused:

HUN NOTHING PERSONAL BUT STFU!!!!! U POST ALL DAY ON XPERIENCE WHERE HALF THE BOARD LOVES DRAPER SO PLS DONT COME HERE AND TAKE OUT UR AGGRESSION...I DARE U TO POST ANTI DRAPER SHYT ON THE OTHER BOARD......WHEN U DO SEND ME THE LINK:rolleyes:

Umm, nothing personal back to ya, but I DO post Anti-Draper shit on that board but how would you know considering you are rarely over there.

Afterall, why do you think I got a smiley of a NERD renamed after me so that the vB code is :Codica: and why do you think they took my board name Codica3 and turned it into Exitz Secretary. It's mad annoying, I rarely post on that board compared to how much I USED to.

And for the record.. anyone knows who has been over there on that board with me that I ALWAYS post Anti-Draper shit. That's why there's always mad drama.

So I dunno what you're talking about. :rolleyes:

And one last thing, yes they are all Draper heads over there but you know what? I know a lot of them personally, and they are nice people so I'm not gonna condemn them just cause they like trainwrecks. I still bash on Draper but I'm over on that board because there are a lot of my friends over there. So, umm, before you try and call me out, maybe you should get your facts straight first. :idea:

Remember, NO BEEF. Just had to state my reply. :D

Originally posted by dreamdrops

this forum sucks!!! too many dumb asses here....telling people who and what not to do....shut up he has the right to talk to her like that and she has the right to talk back....and you have the right to say what you want soo to all of you baebae.gif

lol....

~~~ATTN GHHHHHHHHHHOST!

IM NOT A DRAPER LOVER SO LISTEN TO ME AND LISTEN GOOD!!

WHO THE FUCK ARE U TO TELL ANYONE WHO HAS TALENT AND WHO DOESNT?! JUST BECAUSE U THINK SO? WELL DROP DEAD B/C NOONE GIVES A SHYT WHAT U THINK!!!! IF SOMEONE LIKES DRAPER LET THEM LIKE HIM.....ITS THEIR CHOICE...MUSIC AND CLUBS ARE ALL ABOUT ENJOYMENT AND HAVING FUN AND IF DRAPERS SONG SELECTION MAKES THEM HAVE FUN MORE POWER TO THEM..........AND DONT SAY ITS BECAUSE OF THE DRUGS....THERE ARE MORE DRUGGED UP PPL AT VINYL AND AT TIESTO THEN THERE ARE AT DRAPER.......

~~~SECONDLY!!! DONT U DARE TALK TO HOTCHICKIE5 OR ANYONE ELSE ON THIS BOARD THIS WAY.....SHE IS A BETTER PERSON THAN U WILL EVER BE U UNDERDEVELOPED APE!!!!

so ur telling me that she has the right to call me out by name and tell me all types of shit and im supposed to sit here holding my dick and be quiet?? hell no..as for being an underdeveloped ape..u have me confused with ur boy tony who up until 1996 was spinning at long island sweet 16's..the only reason he has a place @ exit is cause hes got some bullshit connections.

and if u didnt notice i dont talk shit on this board..im actually pleasant unlike half of the people that post here..so if ur friend is gona try to get under my skin..im gona do the same to her..and it looks like it worked cause shes got u and a shitload of others running to defend her..next time look @ both sides of the story before u decide to jump down my throat.

CODICA -:D :D ur the fucking greatest

Originally posted by codica3

Umm, nothing personal back to ya, but I DO post Anti-Draper shit on that board but how would you know considering you are rarely over there.

Afterall, why do you think I got a smiley of a NERD renamed after me so that the vB code is :Codica: and why do you think they took my board name Codica3 and turned it into Exitz Secretary. It's mad annoying, I rarely post on that board compared to how much I USED to.

And for the record.. anyone knows who has been over there on that board with me that I ALWAYS post Anti-Draper shit. That's why there's always mad drama.

So I dunno what you're talking about. :rolleyes:

And one last thing, yes they are all Draper heads over there but you know what? I know a lot of them personally, and they are nice people so I'm not gonna condemn them just cause they like trainwrecks. I still bash on Draper but I'm over on that board because there are a lot of my friends over there. So, umm, before you try and call me out, maybe you should get your facts straight first. :idea:

Remember, NO BEEF. Just had to state my reply. :D

~~~ i wasnt beefing with u i got mad at ghhhost so i took it out on u too sorry hun...........and the reason i got mad is b/c u made that comment "notice how all the ppl who defend draper signed on a month ago" thats why i made a refernce to the xperience ppl b/c they've been posting for a while.....so whatever i dont wanna discuss this anymore......i just cant understand why ppl don't get that its a matter of taste......many ppl think that techno music is not even music at all but thats their opnion so everyone just pls leave draper alone:cool:

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

so ur telling me that she has the right to call me out by name and tell me all types of shit and im supposed to sit here holding my dick and be quiet?? hell no..as for being an underdeveloped ape..u have me confused with ur boy tony who up until 1996 was spinning at long island sweet 16's..the only reason he has a place @ exit is cause hes got some bullshit connections.

~~~ummm u called her names first!!!!! and tony is not my boy i dont even like his style that much.....u pissed me off by saying draper fans should die!!! thats too stupid like cody said they are good ppl too...........its ppls taste in music let it be!!!!!!!

:rolleyes:

BLAH BLAH BLAH BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dont you guys think this thread is a little old now.. lol i think everythign was said.. get over it! People love draper, people dont like draper... whatever... now everyone kiss and make up!!!

~~~ummm u called her names first!!!!! and tony is not my boy i dont even like his style that much.....u pissed me off by saying draper fans should die!!! thats too stupid like cody said they are good ppl too...........its ppls taste in music let it be!!!!!!!

:rolleyes:

hey whatever...its dead..like i said i dont call anyone out..therefore dont call me out

just one more thing ghhhost...u do not get under my skin u make me laugh. these people that are defending me are my peeps. i did not ask them i can take care of myself....they just started defending me cuz they are friends and friends do that for each other:tongue:

Originally posted by hotchickie5

just one more thing ghhhost...u do not get under my skin u make me laugh. these people that are defending me are my peeps. i did not ask them i can take care of myself....they just started defending me cuz they are friends and friends do that for each other:tongue:

im surprised u didnt have Draper himself register on CP and come take shots @ me :laugh::D

Originally posted by hotchickie5

bebby's a swaaaaaaaaaaaaan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

so wussup have fun with that 11-7

:tongue: its about 7:20am.. just got home from work a few minutes ago (but you know that b/c you brought me breakfast when you came in.. you so sweeeeeet.. hehe).. Have fun working today.. I'll be sleeeeeeeeeping.. night everyone :D

~~~ i wasnt beefing with u i got mad at ghhhost so i took it out on u too sorry hun...........and the reason i got mad is b/c u made that comment "notice how all the ppl who defend draper signed on a month ago" thats why i made a refernce to the xperience ppl b/c they've been posting for a while.....:cool:

LOL I know you weren't beefing with me hehe.. but I just wanted to make sure you didn't think my reply back was meant to cause drama. :D It's all good!! But, umm, yeah, the experience people HAVE been posting (since the board opened in November 2001) but honestly, that board is full of Draper headz.. it's SOOO different over there.. :blown: (and you know what I mean!!)