Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is Draper Really Coming Back To Exit???

Originally posted by usmc81

Well check this out. It's not the DJ'S nor Draper cause i love his shit . The deal is the PEOPLE!!!!! Im sorry but i went to exit this past friday the music was just plain HOTTT. But exit was filled with babies to the club scene. I was shocked at how shitty the people dress. Geez i didnt know that i could put on a jersey or wear a vizor, I actually though i was at a rave.But then again i could careless cause it ain't me lookin bad.

dress codes dont make a nightclub great...its the vibe....its the talent....all the things exit has lacked until now

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait so i like draper bc i do E? You guys ridiculous. Every fucking person in fucked up. Factory sat nights everyone is in a k hole but its ok for them to say they like JP. I know its hard for you guys to understand but i like Draper bc i like the shit he plays. Does everone understand???? Its not bc i dont know shit about music, its not bc my name is xhead, its not bc i ddint hear other djs, it bc one time at at Bandcamp WAMP WAMP WAMP

Dj tony Draper - Ny's Loudest and Sickest Wa WA

I only saw him once and it was enough for me. My question to you guys is do you think exit is the house that Draper built?

All I know is that Exit could potentially be the best Friday night venue in the city. It already is on Saturday in my opinion, and im not that big on the crowd sat night, but the quality of the sound is dope and the music JV plays is some of the best I have heard. Its such a solid venue it has one of the only Phazons in the city and it could be hosting Djs that will inject some energy into that place. They know this that is why they are trying something new.

My second question is, how late does draper play? If only till six then I must say he def should go for a while. There are so many better DJs that can rock that place till at least 9 or 10. Im not dissing the guy im sure he was needed when exit was first opened and did the job, but that place could be insane with all the lighting and sound it has. People need to branch out and listen to new DJs. I would love a big club to go to for afterhouts on Friday:hat:

Originally posted by dr0ne

playing a little devil's advocate here....if you were the owner of the place, from a business perspective, is it really worth bringing in these super horrendously expensive international DJ's? In other words, the extra amount of people brought in that night compared to a regular draper night is it that much more that it covers the extra expense of the $20,000 paycheck + likely some staff, girlfriend or girlfriends ;) and whoever else + first class plane ticket + phat suite at a 5 star hotel + all the super star shit they probably get??

because if it doesn't then from their perspective there's no point....i mean this is ultimately a business i doubt they could give two shits about the quality of the DJs its all about how many people they bring in, and if they can bring in the clueless people just as well, the ones who know anything are a minority so there's no point...

That just might be the most intelligent thing I've heard anyone say on the subject. Keep in mind that a lot of people have the same complaints about JP and Vicious that the people here who like those folks have about Draper (i.e. attracts a crowd they don't like, track selection, etc etc).

If Draper really had that big of a following here in NYC, he'll be back here before long. If his following was really out on Long Island and out in Jersey, then he'll be spinning out there because those places will be willing to pay top dollar for him. In any case, if you like a DJ, and you're still getting see him on a weekly basis, then it shouldn't matter too much where he plays as long as the system doesn't totally bite. I mean, do you really think Vinyl gets that many people to go there on a Friday night because it's a great club with intelligent lighting, swanky couches, and cavernous ceilings? I think not, unless I'm REALLY missing something here...

Originally posted by xhead247x

Wait so i like draper bc i do E? You guys ridiculous. Every fucking person in fucked up. Factory sat nights everyone is in a k hole but its ok for them to say they like JP. I know its hard for you guys to understand but i like Draper bc i like the shit he plays. Does everone understand???? Its not bc i dont know shit about music, its not bc my name is xhead, its not bc i ddint hear other djs, it bc one time at at Bandcamp WAMP WAMP WAMP

:laugh: dont take them seriously on this board.. they have nothing else to say about draper so they will now resort to bashing you.. trust me i get bashed for being a draper loverall the time.. i mean did you notice my status (draper lover)... i dont care what they all think.. its my opinion and thats it.

Originally posted by bebby6919

:laugh: dont take them seriously on this board.. they have nothing else to say about draper so they will now resort to bashing you.. trust me i get bashed for being a draper loverall the time.. i mean did you notice my status... i dotn care what they all thing.. its my opinion and thats it.

Wanna play the nipple game?? ;)

I don't think I could hear Draper anywhere else except Exit. I actually didn't like Draper that much back in the day. But someone on this board got me going to Exit...and I guess I built a taste for him last year. Does anyone know the first night he's DJing? That night will be sick! I hope he drops the usual. "Pressure", "Rythym Ready"... I haven't heard those in a lonnng ass time.

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

dress codes dont make a nightclub great...its the vibe....its the talent....all the things exit has lacked until now

Im glad you wrote that cuz I was gonna reply with the same thing but 100 times more mean...thanx for puting it in a nice way...

Originally posted by xhead247x

A few more comments:

(1) Everyone fucking person is NOT fucked up so your whole argument is thrown out the window.

(2) Bandcamp is pathetic, at least if you said Rhythm Ready I would have given you some credit but you picked the absolute WORST song he did to brag about :blown:

(3) Sickest meaning: :puke: (sickest has two meanings JUST like famous does.. once again, sickest in this instance = BAD THINGS)

(4) Loud is a measure of the sound system and speakers and whatnot not of a DJ cause any DJ can come on the main floor of Exit and be just as "loud" as Draper was (and they'd probally sound a lot better doing it)

(5) I just can't believe you put the letters "Dj" in front of his name. :laugh:

VIBE WUT VIBE...OH YEAH THE VIBE THAT IS SO GOOD I WALKED OUT A HALF AN HOUR AFTER I WALKED IN...RITE RITE THAT VIBE IS GRRRRRRRRRREEEEEAAAAAAAAAT!!! WASTE OF $ AND TIME:rolleyes:

LOL...NO ONE CAN EVEN SAY THAT PEOPLE LIKE CERTAIN DJS CUZ THEY ARE E HEADS...NO MATTER WHERE U GO THERE ARE A LOT OF DRUGS AND A LOT OF MESSED UP PEOPLE. SOOOOOOOO...GET OVER TRYING TO MAKE EXCUSES AS TO WHY WE LIKE DRAPER WE JUST LIKE HIM. I HOPE HE GETS BACK IN EXIT...I WOULD BE SO HAPPY. AND JUST THINK ABOUT IT IF HE GETS BACK IN EXIT U PEOPLE DON'T NEED TO WORRY ABOUT SEEING OUR "STUPID" LITTLE FACES THERE. BY THE WAY...HAVE ANY OF U NOTICED THAT U ARE ALL HYPOCRITS:laugh:

IT'S REALLY FUNNY:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by hotchickie5

VIBE WUT VIBE...OH YEAH THE VIBE THAT IS SO GOOD I WALKED OUT A HALF AN HOUR AFTER I WALKED IN...RITE RITE THAT VIBE IS GRRRRRRRRRREEEEEAAAAAAAAAT!!! WASTE OF $ AND TIME:rolleyes:

:confused:

i think hotchickie forgot to take her ritalin this morning

whose a hypocrite...ill be the first to admit i used to like draper when i knew shit about music and the same repetive bass line sounded good to me when i was eating my 4th pill at 8am.....but things chage and i know what a talented dj can do.....

Originally posted by msoprano13

whose a hypocrite...ill be the first to admit i used to like draper when i knew shit about music and the same repetive bass line sounded good to me when i was eating my 4th pill at 8am.....but things chage and i know what a talented dj can do.....

now you talking my language. Everyone needs that cheesy shit to break into the scene, but soon you learn that there is tons of music out there. Guess what there is even music out there that is just for you, you just need to find it. I used to drop mad bombs when I was younger to "Feel" the music, but now when I go out I take one sometimes just to stay up

:confused:

i think hotchickie forgot to take her ritalin this morning

you #!$^&*$%!!%$@^* !@#$@!^6 do NOT talk about her that way or i will personally #$^&* your @$#&@#$..... dont make me come down there to roxy this week boi.... :blown:

:laugh: :laugh:

hunnnnni tell him u DID take ur medicine today! :laugh: :laugh:

(4) Loud is a measure of the sound system and speakers and whatnot not of a DJ cause any DJ can come on the main floor of Exit and be just as "loud" as Draper was (and they'd probally sound a lot better doing it)

Ok first of all thats bullshit bc i was there for tiesto and i could hear myslef talking bc his music jsut does not have that loud sound to it. Dont you jsut love it when people are gonna tell you what you think is loud and whast not.

OH GOD....I just got back from the meeting...and...Drraper is back... People there were cheering when they announced it...I GOT really FREAKED out....

-they are still keeping the international DJs which is a good thing, but "he" will be opening and closing...

...is there still hope???? Should I even bother????

Oh...Also they MADE NEGATiVE COMMENTS about CLUBPLANET That REALLY pissed me off!